Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have. :lol

Ask Sideshow:

Q: Since sales of G.I. Joe dios and PF's aren't exactly what you had hoped for, would you consider puting them "on hold" to concentrate all of your production resources and factory assembly to putting out more 1:6 figures?

A: While we agree that demand for PF's and dios are not what we had hoped, we think that it may be time to put the 1:6 figures "on hold" for a while until demand for our impressive Premium Format and dioramas picks up.

That news is really disheartening...
Can they not the see the GIANT price jump and really over-sized figures are not the way to go? Who has 300 dollars laying around for each individual figure or statue? I was getting tapped out paying $120 for each one.

The fact that they made the Red ninja before so many iconic characters is just freaking disgusting.

BOOO!

Its lame to you and some others. That doesn't make it so though as fact. I'm sure some Joe fans like it and will order/keep it.

True, but the same can be said for you thinking they're great. Just because The Josh thinks it's cool, don't mean it is. Laws are based on majority rules ya know. :lol

That news is really disheartening...
Can they not the see the GIANT price jump and really over-sized figures are not the way to go? Who has 300 dollars laying around for each individual figure or statue? I was getting tapped out paying $120 for each one.

The fact that they made the Red ninja before so many iconic characters is just freaking disgusting.

BOOO!

That's a fake Q&A. :lol Though there's potential that within a couple years it might actually become reality.

Yeah, kl241's Q&A was obviously a goof. But that some people actually believed it was real kinda makes the point, right?

True, but the same can be said for you thinking they're great. Just because The Josh thinks it's cool, don't mean it is. Laws are based on majority rules ya know. :lol.

I never stated that it was. :lol

Yeah, kl241's Q&A was obviously a goof. But that some people actually believed it was real kinda makes the point, right?

Nah, just proves that like many things people will believe it without doing any fact checking. :lol

I wonder if Sideshow is watching this thread or even gives a _____

Back