Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alpine, Blowtorch, Iron Grenadiers, Shipwreck, and Scrap Iron are the only ones on that list that would interest me, and the only definite one would be Scrap Iron.

I think Snowjob has the potential to be the masterpiece of this line, in terms of gear and coolness as a toy. That ended up being one of my favorite 25th Anniversary figures, though I didn't expect it to be.

I think Snowjob has the potential to be the masterpiece of this line, in terms of gear and coolness as a toy. That ended up being one of my favorite 25th Anniversary figures, though I didn't expect it to be.

My favorite wound up being a new figure that should've been done in the old line:

snakeeyes35.jpg

That looks pretty damn cool. I stopped collecting Joes way before that, so I've never seen that before. Did they make a Quinn figure, too?

wasn't shockwave a Transformer or something?

I didn't own the blue swat guy as a kid so I'll definatelly pass on the $125 version. ;)

SS's version of Scrap Iron will be interesting.

wasn't shockwave a Transformer or something?

I didn't own the blue swat guy as a kid so I'll definatelly pass on the $125 version. ;)

SS's version of Scrap Iron will be interesting.

Yes. And Hasbro wanted to teach themselves a lesson about copyright infringement so they sued themselves.

Yes. And Hasbro wanted to teach themselves a lesson about copyright infringement so they sued themselves.

Nah, they had to rename the new versions of the Transformer Shockblast as well. I have no idea what/who holds the rights to the name Shockwave these days... I hope they can secure it for the Sideshow release. There's just something not at all right about renaming the characters like that. It just seems cheap.

Nah, they had to rename the new versions of the Transformer Shockblast as well. I have no idea what/who holds the rights to the name Shockwave these days... I hope they can secure it for the Sideshow release. There's just something not at all right about renaming the characters like that. It just seems cheap.
--

This is Hasbro after all.

Back