Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, there's at least one Croc Master fan at Sideshow's offices. From the 10/28 Ask Sideshow:

"Thanks for making 1:6 scale G.I. Joe Dioramas, I can’t get over how great they look. Please make lots To my question: Is a character like Croc Master too obscure to make into your 12″ line? Thank you for your time.

We have at least one BIG Croc Master fan here in the office, who has championed Croc’s candidacy on more than one occasion. Croc Master is a bit too obscure for this early in the line, but he’s not so obscure that he’s out of the realm of possibility when the line has matured a bit."

"When the line has matured a bit..." here's to hoping we get that far.

Two more days left for Spooktacular...and still two more 12" figure slots left. There's an outside chance...but I'm not holding my breath.

The way Sideshow is moving with this line,The G.I.Joe line should hit maturity by 2036.

We have at least one BIG Croc Master fan here in the office, who has championed Croc’s candidacy on more than one occasion. Croc Master is a bit too obscure for this early in the line, but he’s not so obscure that he’s out of the realm of possibility when the line has matured a bit."

"When the line has matured a bit..." here's to hoping we get that far.

That's a croc of bull.

so will croc master ship with his croc or do we have to buy a $150 polystone swamp bush with a polystone gator a few months later? and then will everyone argue that they gave us an alligator instead of a crocodile or vice versa.

Deeznutz: Why is the G.I, JOE line moving soooooooooooo slow?

Greg Anzalone: There are some limitations for how fast we can go based on all of the other items we have in development as well as the approval process at Hasbro.

sounds like their not gonna move faster with releases anytime soon

Deeznutz: Why is the G.I, JOE line moving soooooooooooo slow?

Greg Anzalone: There are some limitations for how fast we can go based on all of the other items we have in development as well as the approval process at Hasbro.

sounds like their not gonna move faster with releases anytime soon

Nice, I didnt see him answer me so I bailed.

Now the question is limitations on other Joe items in development or Sideshow items???

And Im not sure why Hasbro would only allow them to release 4 per year, maybe they think it conflicts with those high quality 1:6 they release??

Guess I can't make any more snarky comments regarding Stormtrooper variants anymore...

Why doesn't Sideshow just release "booster" packs do we can specialize our troopers as we see fit? (Theoretical question, I know the answer is money)

Ok, so did this guy even exist in the joe world? I cannot seem to remember?

(evilface?)

It's close to the Python Patrol Officer, but not quite.

pythonofficer.jpg

Back