Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that the Cobra Trooper is on the way its time for another Joe.

I hope the next announcement is either Duke, Beach Head, or '86 Hawk.

hawk34front.jpg

Get that HAWK crap outta here, DUKE FTW!!!! :rock :rock :rock

Hawk, Duke, and Firefly aren't either/or's. They're all must haves. The only question is who first. My choice would be for Duke next, then Firefly as the next Cobra. I think Hawk will probably look cooler than Duke, but it makes more sense to release Duke first.

After Snake Eyes Firefly will probably be the coolest figure in the entire line!

firefly32front.jpg

I see Duke next, dont think they will give of 3 cobras in a row, and Duke should be the next Joe.

Then Destro or Zartan :rock

Hawk, Duke, and Firefly aren't either/or's. They're all must haves. The only question is who first. My choice would be for Duke next, then Firefly as the next Cobra. I think Hawk will probably look cooler than Duke, but it makes more sense to release Duke first.

After Snake Eyes Firefly will probably be the coolest figure in the entire line!

firefly32front.jpg

Agree 100% :lecture:lecture:lecture

This is how I see the next few: Duke, Firefly (or Storm Shadow), Hawk (or beachhead)

They MIGHT throw Scarlett in there to throw us off, or save some of the most popular characters to keep people interested, but I am guessing they will stick to the most popular characters first to test the line. Personally, after I have CC, SE, Duke & Firefly I probably will be done. If they really want to bank me dry, they will start making these in PF...

Well, I now take back what I said about Sideshow taking their old time pumping these out...because I am gonna be jobless shortly and have to figure out how I am gonna collect these...so 4 a year I am cool with now....just hope it lasts past 10 characters

Well, I now take back what I said about Sideshow taking their old time pumping these out...because I am gonna be jobless shortly and have to figure out how I am gonna collect these...so 4 a year I am cool with now....just hope it lasts past 10 characters

Oh no Teemu, r u serious, what's going on with this economy, lay offs?

yeah with the economy the way it is, its the only thing hurting collecting, I think the drive to get is there, but the means to pay, might just fall short.

Its obvious that SSC is taking a number of cues from Hasbro's 25th anniversary line.

I wonder if that means the majority of the first 10 figures announced will be from the first two anniversary box sets.

GIJoe25th-037.jpg

GIJoe25th-290.jpg

Its obvious that SSC is taking a number of cues from Hasbro's 25th anniversary line.

I wonder if that means the majority of the first 10 figures announced will be from the first two anniversary box sets.

GIJoe25th-037.jpg

GIJoe25th-290.jpg

That'd be pretty appropriate, I'd say. Those were all great choices.

Back