Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zzzzzzzzzzzzz! wake me up when Sideshow decides to reveal the next joe! looks like a long sleep....zzzzzzz

I doubt we'll see one next week. Storm Shadow's the only one that would fit the B/W theme. Or Destro. I'd take Destro. I'd take either!:banana

This line is on Hold! :lol

What? No way...

I'm actually not too upset about the four figures per year SS initially stated would be offered. Fits my humble collecting budget much better. But at the same time, I can see where everyone is coming from with the anticipation and belief that the line could suffer if momentum is lost. I will be a completist with this line, no matter if there are only five figures or if they go all out for many years. I hope the latter is true!

:D

Im feeling an annoucement this week at Black and White Friday, I just hope its not teh trooper

I would like to see a Stalker, or a Recondo, or some figure that hasn't been made in the 1/6 scale yet by anyone.

hd_zartan.gif
hd_serpentor.gif
hd_bludd.gif

Could be. It's black n white friday, Storm Shadow is black and white and we are friggin long overdue for a PO!!!!!!

Could be. It's black n white friday, Storm Shadow is black and white and we are friggin long overdue for a PO!!!!!!

I would rather have a more obscure character honestly. Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow are always so over done. How bout Junkyard and Zartan along with animal pack with Timber, Mutt, and Polly.:rock

Back