Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPCOMINGS523487_n1.jpg

Destro top left?

Thats def. Destro'

So here's the question of the day. If Sideshow came out and said that they were going to end the Joe line and only make 3 More Joes and 3 more Cobras other than the ones announced already. Who would you want to see. What three of each do you think would be needed to round out the collection?

I would say for Joes it would be:
Roadblock
Scarlet
Gung Ho

And Cobra
Destro
Scrap Iron
Cobra Commander (Chrome Dome)

So here's the question of the day. If Sideshow came out and said that they were going to end the Joe line and only make 3 More Joes and 3 more Cobras other than the ones announced already. Who would you want to see. What three of each do you think would be needed to round out the collection?

Roadblock
Scarlet
Gung Ho

And Cobra
Destro
Scrap Iron

Snowjob
Mutt and Junkyard
Gung-ho

Destro
Snow Serpent
Cobra Commander V1

That's a great list. Although I'd like to see Xamot and Tomax over Scrap Iron.

Yeah there are so many I want to see made but if I had to choose just three of each to finish it off for me those would do it.

Now if we were doing a top ten list then I could fill it with no problem.

Roadblock
Scarlet
Gung Ho

And Cobra
Destro
Scrap Iron

Shipwreck
Scarlett
Roadblock

Gung Ho comes close, though. :)

For Cobra:
Destro
Scrap Iron
Dr. Mindbender

I can live with just the first CC... Tomax and Xamot would be awesome, too.

:lol

Yeah, that's the first thing that my eyes gravitated towards.

Me too. :)

Sideshow has already said that they have been workin g on a new bulkier body for Roadblock / Destro.

Back