It's time for BOSSK!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know about a PF...but a 1:6 of him would be cool....
...although I must admit, that was one of Hasbro's better efforts...

It's okay to admit it! I still dig my Hasbro Bossk. Proportions are a little goofy, but it's one sturdy, well-detailed figure!

I know he's not everyone's cup of tea, but really, design-wise, he's not much worse than Boba Fett. Although I've always wondered about his undersized uniform - did he steal it from a human? :lol

That clip is cool BTW....

Yeah, Hasbro has done pretty well by that character over the years...it's cool that he's getting "vintage-style" treatment as a figure later this year. I also like that "unleashed" version of him from a couple years back...

If Sideshow tackles this guy, that is probably the pose I'd attempt with him...

As for that flight suit....interesting theory...don't know if that's ever been covered in the EU...

As you can see, I've picked up a few things of the cold-blooded bounty hunter over the years...

451942154_f351aada8d_b.jpg

...and a Sideshow version of this Trandoshan would be most welcome!

jedibear said:
That clip is cool BTW....

Yeah, Hasbro has done pretty well by that character over the years...it's cool that he's getting "vintage-style" treatment as a figure later this year. I also like that "unleashed" version of him from a couple years back...

If Sideshow tackles this guy, that is probably the pose I'd attempt with him...

As for that flight suit....interesting theory...don't know if that's ever been covered in the EU...

As you can see, I've picked up a few things of the cold-blooded bounty hunter over the years...

451942154_f351aada8d_b.jpg

...and a Sideshow version of this Trandoshan would be most welcome!

I love seeing character focused collections of SW characters, particulalry some of the more obscure background characters.

I think they make the best looking SW collections, thanks for the pic, you just need the Hasbro titanium Bossk now:D

I'd certainly be down for a Bossk from SSC's Scum and Villany line, I think the character will end up as one of the first bounty hunters to be made since he doesn't require much armour and he's not a droid.

Hopefully anyway.

not to mention that SST would then have a Rebel Pilot Uniform ready to go...

Wow, jedibear, that's exactly what I had in mind! I missed out on the GG bust, though.You do Bossk proud!

This is the all-new Hasbro figure

TF_2007_Hasbro_0136.jpg

TF_2007_Hasbro_0070.jpg

I'd take Bossk in 1:6th as I'd have to pass on him in PF as he's not on my list for characters to get in that scale.

I would be all over a 1/6 Bossk :rock He was always one of my favorite vintage figures... and he's just cool as hell looking.

As for the other bounty hunters, I'd probably be passing on Dengar, Zuckuss or 4-Lom but I'd have to get IG-88 and of course Boba.

I've always had a soft spot for Dengar , that second hand Trooper armour was pretty cool . I'm waiting arrival of a Hasbro 12" which I'm going to bash into an accurate version . Mmmn , Bounty Hunters !!

Back