It's Official, We Bought A House!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It took us a while to get prepared for buying the house we really wanted but here it is, the day has come!! We signed the papers a little while ago. It feels amazing to be home owners. Now we just need to move in. That's going to be fun and I'll finally get some sleep!!! :D

Congratulation CT!!! I know you are glad the ordeal is over. May you both create many wonderful times and memories there

Thank you all! It's actually quite an amazing feeling. It wasn't a long process as we were able to get everything done in 3 weeks. However, it was a tiring process and the amount of paperwork was astounding...yet manageable. Our agent (now friend) was fantastic beyond words and we just had a great team of people behind us.

Congrats, I always wondered if buying a house is better than buying a condo? Obviously having kids or big animals would make a difference...

I think the real difference is HOA's and such. Even though we do have HOA's (I am thankful for them) They can get really high in a condo. Not that it's a bad thing.

Here is a photo of part of the interior. I can't wait to show you all before and after shots of all the upgrades we're putting in.

I think the real difference is HOA's and such. Even though we do have HOA's (I am thankful for them) They can get really high in a condo. Not that it's a bad thing.

Here is a photo of part of the interior. I can't wait to show you all before and after shots of all the upgrades we're putting in.

are you in like a gated house community then? I never heard of HOA's for houses, only condos. Do you know if taxes and such are about the same?

Good choice BG!
That loft upstairs would make a great place to display your collectibles.

The only negative... welcome to the world of mortgage payments. :D

Back