IT'S ABOUT TIME! Michael Jackson Moonwalker coming to Blu-ray June 2010!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I said that until I saw some screenshots...
Then I got the Blu Ray, believe me, it's night and day...
The BD looks absolutely fantastic!!!

kuzeh, I got my Michael Jackson Moonwalker Blu-ray Limited Edition Box Set in the mail today! :D :rock

Sadly the poster came bent/folded unable to be framed!:monkey2
WHAT AN AWESOME POSTER TOO!!!!!!!!!!:monkey2

I have wrote in to HMV Japan for a replacement poster, I will let you know how that goes. :)

What is the runtime on your Moonwalker Blu-ray Disc? Mine states 93 min.

Nick

Last edited:
kuzeh, I got my Michael Jackson Moonwalker Blu-ray Limited Edition Box Set in the mail today! :D :rock

Sadly the poster came bent/folded unable to be framed!:monkey2
WHAT AN AWESOME POSTER TOO!!!!!!!!!!:monkey2

I have wrote in to HMV Japan for a replacement poster, I will let you know how that goes. :)

What is the runtime on your Moonwalker Blu-ray Disc? Mine states 93 min.

Nick

My reply I got from HMV Japan on the poster.:monkey2

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your e-mail.

We regret to inform you that the poster will be folded for the shipment.
We apologise for the inconvenience.

Thank you for shopping at HMV.co.jp.
We look forward to your next visit to our website.

Best regards,

HMV E-Commerce Customer Service

My reply I got from HMV Japan on the poster.:monkey2

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your e-mail.

We regret to inform you that the poster will be folded for the shipment.
We apologise for the inconvenience.

Thank you for shopping at HMV.co.jp.
We look forward to your next visit to our website.

Best regards,

HMV E-Commerce Customer Service

Just to let you all know, The Blu-ray and t-shirt came packed perfect in a nice clear box. :D It is my understanding that all of the posters are issued folded. :( :monkey2

the blu-ray picture looks amazing. but the widescreen looks like it's one of those films that was originally shot in 4:3 and then had the top and bottom cut off to create widescreen, rather than something that was shot in widescreen and then cut to 4:3 for the DVD. those screenshots monster posted kinda show the top and bottom cut off. the crow was similar. but i hear the sound is phenomenally better on the blu-ray.

sorry if you guys have already discussed this :D i'm always fashionably late to parties.

The product page now states: "Please note that the poster will be folded for shipment."

Sure, AFTER I sent them an email saying that my poster was bent/folded! :( :monkey2 :ohbfrank:

Well that sucks dude...
At least you have the movie now... which is amazing!!! :hi5:

the blu-ray picture looks amazing. but the widescreen looks like it's one of those films that was originally shot in 4:3 and then had the top and bottom cut off to create widescreen, rather than something that was shot in widescreen and then cut to 4:3 for the DVD. those screenshots monster posted kinda show the top and bottom cut off. the crow was similar. but i hear the sound is phenomenally better on the blu-ray.

sorry if you guys have already discussed this :D i'm always fashionably late to parties.

I don't think we've discussed the ratio... but yes, I saw comments about it, @ another forum... it was indeed cropped.

89310243.jpg

62068595.jpg

Back