It's a GUNDAM!!! - all things gundam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No body builds here, all I see figures for pages.

I haven't done any gunpla since last summer so I decided to go ahead and jump back in a big way this week by starting my Perfect Grade Gundam Unicorn. I have gotten the chest and feet built so far and I have to say its been tough going. Its a tough bugger with a lot of intricate areas. But its huge and looks pretty damn awesome so far. Going to work more on it throughout the weekend and hopefully will have it done by Sunday night. We'll see.

good day folks, just a question.
what gundam hands are compatible to 1/6 scale figure? 1/00 or 1/60 scale hands? :]

good day folks, just a question.
what gundam hands are compatible to 1/6 scale figure? 1/00 or 1/60 scale hands? :]

1/6 gundam hands or which hands look one sixth scale from a kit? id look at 1/60 kits, or perfect grade, I know 1/100 or master grade kits would look like child hands in 1/6

1/6 gundam hands or which hands look one sixth scale from a kit? id look at 1/60 kits, or perfect grade, I know 1/100 or master grade kits would look like child hands in 1/6

cheers. :]
will be scouting for 1/60 hands then. gonna use it on a figure, anti-CaRb as it only came with gloved hands. :]

gotta fiddle with the anti-CaRb hand pegs first and see what else fits. i wish they came with extra hand pegs.lolz

Just finished my perfect grade gundam red astray. Amazing model. I bought the perfect grade gundam strike. What other perfect grade gundam a are there out there aside from the unicorn?

No body builds here, all I see figures for pages.

I just started building! Picked my first kit up at B&N this past weekend. Loved building it. Looking to get my second Gundam kit this weekend. I just did the classic RX-78-2, high grade. But I'm looking to step it up to the Real Grade:

71jGmT2PtZL._SL1318_.jpg

The decals can be frustrating, but they're the icing on the cake, for me.

Where is a good place to buy waterslide decals for gundams? I've been going through ebay. Is there a better option?

This thread is pretty dead but I'm new to these forums and wanted to show off my PG Unicorn that I just finished decaling.

The only reason I got into Gunpla was because I wanted some great looking Gundam figures but I bought the Damashii Unicorn and it just wasn't cutting it.

20160117_205221.jpg

Had to put all of mine out of my besta now. Too many to fit.
75bd2838d29487b38d366241c28bf3ce.jpg
e7b946ab3b3954d1a72cc3852ec47e75.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Back