It's a bird...it's a plane...it's a $90 action figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been playing with him a bit more - and the spitcurl was just stuck. It actually does move out of the way nicely for the Clark look. I'm liking this guy more and more.

clark3.jpg

clark2.jpg

clark6.jpg

clark-p2.jpg

Clark-A.jpg

His shoe laces are undone and his fly looks open.
What was he doing before you took his picture?

Fly's not open, otherwise you'd be able to see his blue boxers. And have you ever tried to tie 1/6 shoelaces? It ain't bloody possible.

You've really blown this thread Dave. Move over Superman, tell us about the Mutant. Please.

Pretty sure my suit is staying in the box so I appreciate seeing the real world pictures of Supes in his day clothes. The detail looks really nice but he looks like bodybuilders almost always look to me in suits and ties. Uncomfortable.

chamildav said:
Pretty sure my suit is staying in the box so I appreciate seeing the real world pictures of Supes in his day clothes. The detail looks really nice but he looks like bodybuilders almost always look to me in suits and ties. Uncomfortable.
Yep, very true. I don't plan on putting him in the suit, I just don't see the point in it, I bought a Superman figure, not a Clark Kent figure.
Darklord Dave said:
Fly's not open, otherwise you'd be able to see his blue boxers. And have you ever tried to tie 1/6 shoelaces? It ain't bloody possible.
Yep I've tried it and it's not impossible, just verrrry Frustrating. :google

I bought a Superman figure, not a Clark Kent figure.

I've always liked Clark more than Superman. The fact that he can hold his glasses is very cool. Wish he could bend his arms more though.

I got my Superman figure a day early. Unfortunately they (DHL) left it in the driveway by the garage. :confused:
He's F**kin' huge! I would've preferred him to be shorter but I was expecting this. His joints are a little too lose for my taste. his supper underwear should be a little bigger but that's fine with me. The main problem I'm having is his S shield is slightly crooked. It's barely noticeable, but once I noticed it I can't stop being drawn to this flaw. :( If I ignore it, I'm very happy with him.
I'm also having the same problems with the zippers on the backs of his boots, they don't want to stay all the way up.
But for $62 he's a great deal.

Back