It might be a scammer if...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. FB........hey I was only trying to help you out with your statement about PM's and how the boards should not be for airing dirty laundry........about how if you are going to tell someone not to say things, you should not do it right after you just did the same thing. Just to inform you.............it is called HYPOCRISY. And then you go and say something else demeaning, to someone trying to help you. Thank you..........thank you.........you are too kind.

Mr. FB........hey I was only trying to help you out with your...bla...bla...bla

Talk about full of HOT AIR!!! :wacky

And not to say full of yourself...... :rolleyes:

No help needed here................ :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

shutup3kh.gif

:angelsmil :angelsmil :peace :peace

Last edited:
I will follow Taker's advise even though I have a feeling it was intended for the Pompous Mr. FB.

Yes, thank you very much UT. :bow :joy

JS :wave

Mithrandier said:
I will follow Taker's advise even though I have a feeling it was intended for the Pompous Mr. FB.

Nopers that WAS intended for YOU also...... :rolleyes:

Also THANKS for NOTHING Moe, Larry and Curly.... :wacky :joy :cool:

Some should keep their forked tongue behind their teeth...

Then PLEASE do not speak............... :banana ;)

Last edited:
I'm here to do one of two things, Kick ass or chew bubble-gum, And i'm all out of Bubble-gum

PLEEEEEAAAASE............

NOw that was all too funny :rolleyes:

Now was that a threat???? Real big of you over the net..... :rolleyes:

Wow...okay...

And the first locked thread on the new board goes to....

Mr Fell Beast said:
PLEEEEEAAAASE............

NOw that was all too funny :rolleyes:

Now was that a threat???? Real big of you over the net..... :rolleyes:

Nope no threat...
Please do a little google research before jumping to the obvious wrong conclusions... :peace

Turgon,
I don't mind the thread but I DO MIND YOUR POST !!
NOT COOL....
Bill

MFB.....nopers???...........you have quite the expanded vocabulary now don't you Mister. It is funny how UT said it was meant for you, yet you made the statement that he said it was meant for me as well. I love how you speak for everyone on this Forum. Yet, I have not seen you post one positive statement or been part of a positive conversation. You tend to bring every conversation to a negative grinding hault and totally off topic, such as this Topic. The very same thing you were against with your first post, where you said you speak for OTHERS, is what you have turned this topic into(airing dirty laundry???). The majority of the members here are having fun & discussing things they want to discuss. Most of the time they do it without trying to insult others posters and when they are trying to be funny, they usually are.

Seriously........do you make all the harsh comments you do out of trying to be humorous? Are you really just trying to have the highest post count for negative comments?

Oh and your remark on UT threatening you, it is his signature, set up for his postings. I am not speaking for him, but I think it is not aimed at anyone, it is just a humorous quote, from a movie.

Let's talk about hypocrisy here for a minute shall we?
I find it ALL too funny that Jim here spews on and on about how this guy is a scammer because he had an auction and decided to sell it off of e-Bay. The thing ol' Jim ISN'T telling you guys is that he has done the same damn thing and offered to do so MANY times.
Take this Orthanc for example, he has it listed on e-Bay for like 2K.
Someone from this board PMed him about it and he offered to sell it to them instead for $1500.

So Jim, how are YOU any different? He didn't take any money from the auction winner and sold it to someone else. Same thing you offered to do.

We've all known you were a gouger, but now I guess as per YOUR definition you're a scammer to boot.

Well plans for me to stop posting in this thread have failed at mention of that Orthanc on ebay.. I'll just post to say that's disappointing to see.

I won't feed the flames by discussing my disappointment in detail.

I'm glad I'm getting out of collecting these things.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info Mr.B. If what you say is true, then that is pretty sad. I, for one, have not bought from any of the people mentioned, so I cannot vouch for anyone. I do have a purchase going right now with a board member & I am 100% sure it will go through without any problems. I do still have some pieces that I want to get, so I kind of look to these forums for input on good sellers & bad sellers. The remaining pieces I need are pretty hefty in price, so I do not want to just buy from any Schmoe that would likely scam me for my money. Or sell me a piece and then reneg.

Mr. Beary said:
Let's talk about hypocrisy here for a minute shall we?
I find it ALL too funny that Jim here spews on and on about how this guy is a scammer because he had an auction and decided to sell it off of e-Bay. The thing ol' Jim ISN'T telling you guys is that he has done the same damn thing and offered to do so MANY times.
Take this Orthanc for example, he has it listed on e-Bay for like 2K.
Someone from this board PMed him about it and he offered to sell it to them instead for $1500.

So Jim, how are YOU any different? He didn't take any money from the auction winner and sold it to someone else. Same thing you offered to do.

We've all known you were a gouger, but now I guess as per YOUR definition you're a scammer to boot.

Very well said.............. :joy :D

you have quite the expanded vocabulary now don't you Mister
Only so that YOU will understand........ :duh :duh
:mwaha :rolleyes:

I have not seen you post one positive statement or been part of a positive conversation...bla...bla...bla...hot air...zzzzz
And your posts are positive and just oh so reinforcing right? The thread was going just fine until you jumped in with your 1¢ worth of rubbish, it is also ironic of you to “speak for the forum” when YOU are the only one you has issues, serious issues. Please take a chill pill and relax some, enjoy the forum and quit being the almighty defender of nothing…. :hang :toilet_cl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back