Issues with Barroness PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duckman

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi- I'm a collecting newb in quest of a Barroness PF, (she is just soo cool). I've noticed several listings for her have indicated a bent gun barrel as a flaw. Is this a common problem? anything else to look for? The pictures I've seen of this problem lead me to believe it would drive me nuts. Thanks.

Hi- I'm a collecting newb in quest of a Barroness PF, (she is just soo cool). I've noticed several listings for her have indicated a bent gun barrel as a flaw. Is this a common problem? anything else to look for? The pictures I've seen of this problem lead me to believe it would drive me nuts. Thanks.

It is. Or Least I've been told. Mine however was flawless. Official word from Sideshow is that they recommend heating the barrel and bending it back in place. If you don't feel compelled to do this I'd advice not buying as it was widely reported and a very common issue.

Oh...and she is also wearing granny panties. Hence her ass looks like she dropped a deuce in her skin tight suit.

Only flaw I had was dropping one of her hands and her fingers went flying. Got all the pieces but wouldn't even know who to contact to fix it. LOL

Back