Is this the hottest Wonder Woman collectible?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummm...yeah. They do on the new Silk Specter figure. WW's wouldn't be visible due to her "WW eagle symbol" being part armor.

That's a lil bit of an odd question btw. I don't think i'd want a kid getting a toy with "pokies".

I like accuracy.:chew

Here's a few pics of my DCD 1/4 Wonder Woman, which I think is the best one out right now. :monkey5 :D

Picture1028.jpg

Picture1033.jpg

Picture1027.jpg

Picture1030.jpg

Uh......

Hot, sexy should never be used to describe a collectible. It encourages society to stereotype men who collect dolls as stooges. :stooge

Uh......

Hot, sexy should never be used to describe a collectible. It encourages society to stereotype men who collect dolls as stooges. :stooge

that's a hot and sexy comment.....:D.

I still like the Adam Hughes sculpt of Wonder Woman fighting the Hydra.....got to get the full sized one though and not the smaller one.

Oh and Turner's Wonder Woman from Identity Crisis is one of the best Wonder Womans out there. Yes she's smaller than an actual amazon should be but she does look fierce in that picture. I don't know too many comic book artists out there who's women look different from character to character so it seems like nit-picking to trash Turner for it.

Oh and Turner's Wonder Woman from Identity Crisis is one of the best Wonder Womans out there. Yes she's smaller than an actual amazon should be but she does look fierce in that picture. I don't know too many comic book artists out there who's women look different from character to character so it seems like nit-picking to trash Turner for it.

TheLawd.jpg

Turner's Wonder Woman rules!!

Kara__Wonder_Woman_2.jpg

TheLawd.jpg

Kara__Wonder_Woman_2.jpg

This man knows what he's talking about......:clap

That is a fantastic looking Wonder Woman and believe you/me that if you saw her in person that yeah you would want to hump her but you would be a little scared as well. Don't doubt it nonbeliever......

Now this is awesome. One of the best WW I have seen yet.

77985_190535_2.jpg

This hand-painted, cold-cast porcelain maquette of Wonder Woman is based on art from the highly anticipated Warner Home Video direct-to-DVD animated original movie Wonder Woman. Sculpted by Jim Shoop, and measuring approximately 9.25" tall x 3.75" wide x 4.25" deep (including the base), the maquette includes a 4-color Certificate of Authenticity and is packaged in a 4-color box. Limited Edition of 4000.

In Shops: MARCH 2009
SRP: $89.99

TheLawd.jpg

Kara__Wonder_Woman_2.jpg

Way to skinny and the torso on his women look like they are about to start stretching ala Plastic Man. I don't care for the anime big eyes either but he created a unique style and many future artists will follow I suppose.

BB

Way to skinny and the torso on his women look like they are about to start stretching ala Plastic Man. I don't care for the anime big eyes either but he created a unique style and many future artists will follow I suppose.

BB

hitit.jpg
hitit.jpg
hitit.jpg
hitit.jpg
hitit.jpg
hitit.jpg
hitit.jpg
hitit.jpg
hitit.jpg
hitit.jpg

I agree - I personally love the one Adam Hughes designed.

11002_a_full.jpg

This one drive me mad! If only a 1/6 figure could pose this way and not look toy like! I may have to get this anyway. Adam's women are my favorites anywhere. LOVE that style of his. FIT and FINE! Statuesque! Just like I likes 'em! Great sculpt too. Kudos to whoever did this one.

Back