Is there a way to tell the difference in TrueType Bodies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
which store in akiba were you at?? usually the bagged bodies are the recast hot toys narrow shoulder bodies.

which store in akiba were you at?? usually the bagged bodies are the recast hot toys narrow shoulder bodies.

I dont know the name of the shop, but it is one of the ones that used to be in the 'big yellow building' by the train station. a few of the stores have moved to the corner just to the right of where they used to be.

Are you familiar with the area? Im trying to find more stores with 1/6 stuff but the choices are pretty slim. Ive seen stuff Mandarake, kotobukya, but no where else really

I dont know the name of the shop, but it is one of the ones that used to be in the 'big yellow building' by the train station. a few of the stores have moved to the corner just to the right of where they used to be.

Are you familiar with the area? Im trying to find more stores with 1/6 stuff but the choices are pretty slim. Ive seen stuff Mandarake, kotobukya, but no where else really

yea, theres only a handfull of places for parts in AKB. the kotobukiya store still has parts, but not as much as when it used to be in the old building. the newer building at the corner has the azone store on the 6th floor and theres another store on the 3rd that sells parts. also if you havent checked, the 2nd floor of the volks store by the station probably has the most parts for 1/6. i usually go to AKB twice a month. all of these stores used to be in the older building they tore down. hope this helps.

Back