Is there a HT Iron Man mark V or VI on the horizon?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wake

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just as the title asked... any word on Hot Toys Iron Man Mark V or VI figures? Does anyone know the differences between mark iV and VI other than the shape of the reactor in the chest?

The Mark VI is for sure, Mark V, no clue. People are wanting a DX version with Tony in his race suit.

Both are just about guaranteed. The Mark VI has a few differences mainly the steel accents and the chest plate.

Iron Man is a money tree for Hot Toys, they'll no doubt have these out as soon as possible.

Iron Man is a money tree for Hot Toys, they'll no doubt have these out as soon as possible.

i was planning on collecting them all but there are just too many figures so now i just bought the figures i really didn't want to miss which are mark I, the gunmetal exclusive and the mark III BD

I'm glad that I feel no need to be a completist in terms of Iron Man armors. When all is said and done, we're probably gonna get the Mark IV, V, VI, and a battle damaged version of the Mark VI from IM2 alone. Add that to the Marks I, II, III, BD Mark III, and SDCC Gunmetal. . .that's a lot of goddamn Iron Men. Not even including War Machine and, very possibly, Whiplash V2 or Hammer drones.

I'm glad that I feel no need to be a completist in terms of Iron Man armors. When all is said and done, we're probably gonna get the Mark IV, V, VI, and a battle damaged version of the Mark VI from IM2 alone. Add that to the Marks I, II, III, BD Mark III, and SDCC Gunmetal. . .that's a lot of goddamn Iron Men. Not even including War Machine and, very possibly, Whiplash V2 or Hammer drones.

Which is why I've decided to just put together my avengers... WM, BW and a MK IV on pre-order... however I may cancel the MK IV if the VI comes out soon. (I imagine thats why HT holds onto releasing the MK VI so they can sell more IVs)

Yeah, I just want what I feel to be the "best" Iron Man. I need one in my collection, to eventually pose with Blade, Wolvie, Spidey, Cap, Thor, and (hopefully) Hulk and others. I'll probably end up with Mark IV for my Iron Man needs, as he seems to be the best, most conventional-looking IM from the 2 films.

After seeing the film, my most wanted Iron Man is the Mark VI. I thought I would really want a Mark V. It is a cool suit, but I was a little disappointed in it when seeing the movie. I would definitely buy a Mark VI and battle damaged Mark VI.

I'm hoping to the the final triangular chest piece suit (I can't keep up with all this IV VI II V stuff?) and one for my mates christmas present, hoping it'll be out in time.
But ultimately I'll be getting all of the suits they release, I need the Hammerdrones!

Back