Is there a HT Iron Man mark V or VI on the horizon?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got MK's I, II & III. I'm in two minds about MKIV especially as its quite close to MKIII in design. If MKVI is essentially the same as IV but with the triangular chest and silver details, i'll just plump for that. MKV was surprisingly awesome and again, unique enough to warrant purchase. I've skipped Test Flight Tony and will do the same for V1 Whiplash and Blackwidow. A Hammer drone is a must have as is the final battle Whiplash

It will be interesting to see how (and if) HT renders the Mark V...it was a much sleeker suit, with a lot more segments that while on one hand, could mean some awesome posing possibilities...but on the other, could be really fragile in a figure. We'll see. hopefully....

The Mark V is the one I'm hoping for seeing as I've got the Whiplash figure on order and they'd look great staged together...

Its like someone said, we probably won't see MKVI until after the release of MKIV or when their Pre orders are filled. They will want to maximise profit on what will be two very similar figures. I don't blame them

Back