Is there a Christmas sale?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't recall one last year (I have a very bad memory though).
All there was last year is the snow globe thing and a few contests (like food, film, and figure Fridays).
The next big event should be the New York Toy Fair in February.
Another thing you might not know is that Sideshow sends out Thank You Holiday cards in orders during the Holidays.

Huh...I wonder if I'll get a Holiday card with my Maul shipment. He's the only thing I got coming in Q4 since everything else was delayed...

The Monster said:
SideshowDusty, Please answer my Prayer for A Sideshow Collectibles SON OF FRANKENSTEIN SILVER SCREEN EDITION 12 INCH FIGURE.

LOL - There haven't been any of those available for a LOOOONNNGG time. The only one I've ever seen is the sample that we keep in our archive as remembrance of all of our past figures. The item must be in-stock for the Mistress to grant the wish!

SideshowDusty said:
LOL - There haven't been any of those available for a LOOOONNNGG time. The only one I've ever seen is the sample that we keep in our archive as remembrance of all of our past figures. The item must be in-stock for the Mistress to grant the wish!

Can Sideshow sell me their sample figure?

I will pay for it. It is the last of the 12 inch Silver Screen Edition Monsters I do not have.

I must have one of these in sse for my collection. Please help me out I beg of you! This is not a joke. PM ME PLEASE!!!!!

Last edited:
The Monster said:
Can Sideshow sell me their sample figure?

I will pay for it. It is the last of the 12 inch Silver Screen Edition Monsters I do not have.

I must have one of these in sse for my collection. Please help me out I beg of you! This is not a joke. PM ME PLEASE!!!!!

Sorry, there's nothing we can do. The product must exist for us to sell it! And we do not, and never will, sell samples - we have to keep one of everything for posterity :duff

Would a sepia or green tinted black and white version remake work? :lol

(Green being the symobolic color of horror films in black and white times and the Monster's skin color)

The Monster said:
So can Sideshow make more of them? I will pay for one.

I mean it.

I admire your tenacity! We've all been right where you are, man! Keep your chin up... someday you'll score one!

SideshowDusty said:
So would you and about 1000 other people ;) Sorry, limited editions don't work like that :(

There is no call for making limited editions of only 10, 15, or 35.
Then why even make the peice at all?
Sideshow Collectibles would make more money if you guys made enough of these kinds of things to go around. Trust me Dusty 95% of the time Sideshow's true fans can not get ahold of the items they truly want without paying 3 times the price on evilbay.

It's just not right.

Who is with me on this???

Last edited:
The Monster said:
SideshowDusty, Please answer my Prayer for A Sideshow Collectibles SON OF FRANKENSTEIN SILVER SCREEN EDITION 12 INCH FIGURE.
You'll get one of those when Sideshow reproduces the Silver Screen Creature from the Black Lagoon for me. I still kick myself for canceling that one. :monkey2

Back