Is the T-800 PF going to look like the one in the SS gallery or like the one in QTVR?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the likeness to arnie is one of the best ones to date, the detail is great on the PF, on the downside, im not too thrilled with the pose, its a bit 'meh' for a PF, his neck looks a little long to me as well, like a bit giraffy, but then maybe that could be because his shoulders are slumped down a bit or his frame is a bit thin.
I would definately like it if SS beefed him up a bit, this is arnie, mr universe, should be a bit bigger then that i think. The conan PF looks great!
I doubt SS will change anything though by the time it is released, as soon as they reveal it in the prototype photos, i dont remember them ever changing or fixing anything up for the final release version, except on the 12 inch star wars luke bespin figure where everyone complained about the pockets being way to big, i think they fixed that up.
Still, im down for the T-800 cause im a big arnie fan and will probably fork out the $650 AUD or so it will cost for the EX cause im a sucker for these PF's :rotfl

I think so too, I have no doubts on this one.

Me either! The pose is great, the likeness is spot on!!! I think the problem is that too many people think that in T2 Arnold was "Conan Big" like he was in the first Terminator. I think his anatomy is great... going to be a hit for sure!!!

Me either! The pose is great, the likeness is spot on!!! I think the problem is that too many people think that in T2 Arnold was "Conan Big" like he was in the first Terminator. I think his anatomy is great... going to be a hit for sure!!!

You be the judge ..................................

Arnold shrunk a great deal over the span of 6-7 years after part 1. The PF looks just fine imo.

Maybe youre right, yep. But what about his leather trousers, they look kind of loose to me especially at the bottom, or is it just me.

Maybe youre right, yep. But what about his leather trousers, they look kind of loose to me especially at the bottom, or is it just me.

Yeah they are but imagine in real life how cheesy it would look if his pants were skin tight at the knees down? They were definetely loose from the knees down in the film.

Wait til it arrives at your front door. Then you could adjust clothing etc. as you think it should be. Thia piece is going to the the #1 T-800 PF to out-do em all!!! If your not on the wait list yet, jump on it! :D

I can always cancel an order, but there's always a little price to pay i think.

As big a fan as I am of the Terminator franchise, I think I'll wait to see some 'actual' photos of this piece before I commit myself to purchase. No matter which way I look at it, it still doesn't look right. I'm definately not the only one saying it, but he does look a little on the skinny side. It just doesn't have that 'WOW' factor, like the Leonidas PF for example.

Back