Is the T-800 PF going to look like the one in the SS gallery or like the one in QTVR?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A-1188

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has it been confirmed by Sideshow? I hope the final product wont be as skinny as the one in the pics.

I think we detemined in the T800 PF thread that the QTVR is slightly stretched width wise, or smooshed height wise. If you notice, the head is wide as well as the body. If you watch the backstage pass, you will notice that the statue looks like the pics. I'm thinking that the pictures are what should be expected, barring an alteration that we would probably see pics of closer to release. That said, I think that the proportions are fine, but if they bulked it up a little bit, I wouldnt be upset.

God damn this sucks ass, Sideshow cheated us. I'm having second thoughts of canceling mine.

I cancelled my Exclusive from sideshow. Way too skinny for me. Being the massive T2 fan that I am this is not a good enough representation of the character unless they beef him up which they won't because sideshow don't listen to thier customers which is why I have stopped buying anything from them.

I cancelled my Exclusive from sideshow. Way too skinny for me. Being the massive T2 fan that I am this is not a good enough representation of the character unless they beef him up which they won't because sideshow don't listen to thier customers which is why I have stopped buying anything from them.

Ah c'mon its not that bad and besides where else can you get a representation of that scene and more importantly that character? There are very few items that have the same level of quality, this is still a MUST for me.

I can honestly say that there isn't even one piece in my entire collection that has nailed perfect likeness in every way. Well maybe the combat endo 1:1 but not much else.

God damn this sucks ass, Sideshow cheated us. I'm having second thoughts of canceling mine.

How did they cheat you? You havent paid for or received anything yet from them...unless you are a flexpay customer...and even then, I dont know if there has been a scheduled payment yet. If you hold on, they may make some small updates to the statue, this is common practice (just ask the LOTR PF fans.) You can cancel at anytime, you might as well just wait it out. I will admit that this is an item that is possibly on my chopping block, but I wont cancel until its closer to release.

How did they cheat you? You havent paid for or received anything yet from them...unless you are a flexpay customer...and even then, I dont know if there has been a scheduled payment yet. If you hold on, they may make some small updates to the statue, this is common practice (just ask the LOTR PF fans.) You can cancel at anytime, you might as well just wait it out. I will admit that this is an item that is possibly on my chopping block, but I wont cancel until its closer to release.

I guess you are right, I'll wait abit longer. It's just I'd feel ripped off if the final product I'll be getting wont be the same like the one in the QTVR. Which brings me back to this - if in the gallery section the PF is actually going to look like that, why would they have stretched it in the QTVR and give us a fake illusion? That's what I meant on cheating.

Fair enough. I agree that if its not quite an accurate representation, dont put it on the product page. Did you watch the backstage pass vid?

Yes, but it wasnt too clear. It seemed the PF was skinny, but the man looked skinny as well, could be that it has something to do with the camera?

no matter how skinny the sideshow version is, at least it will never look like this:

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CDC80955lg.jpg

if in the gallery section the PF is actually going to look like that, why would they have stretched it in the QTVR and give us a fake illusion? That's what I meant on cheating.

Something got ^^^^ed up somewhere between making the QTVR and posting it on the web and the aspects got all distorted. The QTVR is not a representation of the PF.

If you want an idea of how the one you'll get will look at the moment, the Backstage Pass video and product photos are the truest representation.

Back