Is Sideshowtoy.com website down?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.

Hi All,

Yes, we are having some sever issues right now. If you need any assistance or have any questions you can contact us directly at 855-SIDESHOW.

Thanks for your patience. I can assure you that the internet gremlins will be dealt with as quickly as possible.

Gremlins.gif

Is that a hint to upcoming license?...

:monkey3

J/K :lol

I just hope it was because they were doing some kind of maintenance or upgrading the site and not just because the wolverine statue pre order. Because I would really hate to think that it would go down when the day comes that I want to order a new item. I'm new to this whole thing has this been a problem in the past when they put new highly anticipated items on the site to order?

I just hope it was because they were doing some kind of maintenance or upgrading the site and not just because the wolverine statue pre order. Because I would really hate to think that it would go down when the day comes that I want to order a new item. I'm new to this whole thing has this been a problem in the past when they put new highly anticipated items on the site to order?

I highly doubt the issues are due to this.

The website came back up for a minute, now it's now working again. And yes, I am one impatient SOB.

I got the newsletter but still no website. I find it amazing that a company that depends on the web to sell could let something like this happen. Its like if McDonald's ran out of meat.

I got the newsletter but still no website. I find it amazing that a company that depends on the web to sell could let something like this happen. Its like if McDonald's ran out of meat.

I couldn't agree more. I ordered a whole chicken at Red Rooster recently and the girl tells me they are out of chicken. I was dumbfounded.:panic:

Back