Is Paul McCartney dead?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He blew his mind out in a car
He didn't notice that the lights had changed
A crowd of people stood and stared
They'd seen his face before
Nobody was really sure if he was from the House of Paul

Paul is dead, long live Faul.

But no I don't buy that whole thing at all. As for how he managed to age like an old woman, that's another theory for another time. :lol

Haha maybe elvis is alive too ;) just kidding I wonder what music would be like if people like Morrison, Hendrix,elvis were still around :)

What bands are you guys into any 60s fans ? :)

Haha maybe elvis is alive too ;) just kidding I wonder what music would be like if people like Morrison, Hendrix,elvis were still around :)

What bands are you guys into any 60s fans ? :)

I love 60 & 70's bands & artists the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Led Zep, the Doors, the Who, Bob Dylan, Hendrix, the Kinks, Cream, Beach Boys, the Animals........ etc etc

I never lived through that period but wow there was some greats back then. You look at what we have today like Lady Gaga, Rihanna & all that X Factor, Pop Idiol Bull ****, just makes me wanna puke. There is some really good bands & artists about dont get me wrong but it's seem's like you have to go out & find them for self because most Radio stations just want to play the same old ****.

He blew his mind out in a car
He didn't notice that the lights had changed
A crowd of people stood and stared
They'd seen his face before
Nobody was really sure if he was from the House of Paul

It's "House of Lords" :lecture

Much the same as what was supposedly "I buried Paul" was actually "Cranberry sauce".

I love 60 & 70's bands & artists the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Led Zep, the Doors, the Who, Bob Dylan, Hendrix, the Kinks, Cream, Beach Boys, the Animals........ etc etc

I never lived through that period but wow there was some greats back then. You look at what we have today like Lady Gaga, Rihanna & all that X Factor, Pop Idiol Bull ****, just makes me wanna puke. There is some really good bands & artists about dont get me wrong but it's seem's like you have to go out & find them for self because most Radio stations just want to play the same old ****.

I find this I'm in a well know 60s covers band well well know in Southampton and Portsmouth we've played along side the silver Beatles back last year, the thing I love about 60s is the music was just so pure unlike modern music which is more processed. I agree with you when you turn on the radio they play the same crap over and over yet when we go gigging you'd be surprised at the amount of young people who ask about the 60s scene and once they've heard some of the sings they really get into it. I plays keyboard and admittedly when I joined the band 2 years ago I just started finding myself addicted too 60s bands and I've met Eric burden in Oxford last year doing a party and had my keyboard signed by him. Good too see some 60s fans :)

Back