Is it wrong to own Captain America PF without Red Skull PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is it wrong to own Captain America PF without Red Skull PF?

• Total voters

MinMay

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have been :banghead about re-buying Red Skull PF to accompany Captain America PF. I had an issue with mine so I'm in the process of returning it. And now, the dilemma - should I buy another one? For me, the character and PF didn't grab me at all. The only reason why I had it in the first place because I felt I had to since I owned Captain America. Now, he's gone, I don't know if i want to bring him back. It didn't have the WOW excitement...

Is it wrong for me to own Captain America PF without Red Skull PF for display?

I know we all have different personal opinion, but I would like to hear your input on this.

Last edited:
I prefer Cap America displayed with the rest of the Avengers (Hulk, Thor)...I dont like the red sKull PF.

And of course without the Hulk it would be wrong! Shai Hulud is right again! :peace

I prefer Cap America displayed with the rest of the Avengers (Hulk, Thor)...I dont like the red sKull PF.

I couldn't agree more. I've owned the Red Skull PF and even though the quality is amazing, it's not my kind of piece. So now it's off to a better home. :angelsmil Thor on the other hand is a must.

I have been :banghead about re-buying Red Skull PF to accompany Captain America PF. I had an issue with mine so I'm in the process of returning it. And now, the dilemma - should I buy another one? For me, the character and PF didn't grab me at all. The only reason why I had it in the first place because I felt I had to since I owned Captain America. Now, he's gone, I don't know if i want to bring him back. It didn't have the WOW excitement...

Is it wrong for me to own Captain America PF without Red Skull PF for display?

I know we all have different personal opinion, but I would like to hear your input on this.

Why this thread made in my honor? :lol I literally just got done selling my Red Skull Ex.!! We almost have an identical story. I too had to return my Red Skull for a replacement. Once I finally got it back (and mint) and finally displayed it, it seemed like it didn't fit in at all. (The other PFs didn't take too kindly to him either. :lol)

So by popular demand, Red Skull was shipped out. Like I've said in other threads, I'm a super-hero guy and Red Skull stood out like a sore thumb (which is why I have no desire to buy the Doom PF either.) And just like you, I bought Red Skull to accompany Captain. :banghead But despite that rival, the piece just didn't do it for me.

Thanks everyone! It's nice to hear some opinion on this. With that in mind, I'm going to stop looking for a replacement.

I canceled my Red Skull PF a few weeks before it was set to ship. I already had Cap but I have no regrets passing on Skully.

other than Cap.. what other marvel character would match with Red Skull?

btw, i voted "Captain America PF looks beautiful by himself without Red Skull PF for display".

I'm of a slightly different mindset, I really like the Red Skull because I love the PF, I do own the Cap PF and it's one of my favorites, but I think I'd enjoy the Red Skull regardless because its an amazing looking PF in my opinion.

other than Cap.. what other marvel character would match with Red Skull?

btw, i voted "Captain America PF looks beautiful by himself without Red Skull PF for display".

P!X4R makes a great point. "Why other Marvel Character would match with Red Skull?" And more specifically which current PFs other than Capt.? And the Answer: None. This is why Red Skull is current traveling out West.

:horror No, Red Skull with Cap? This is like no Green Goblin with Spider Man! No, Batman and Joker! No, Sonny and Cher!

I agree that Cap goes well with the rest of the Avengers; I currently have him set with Iron Man and a spot is open for Thor when he comes in (Red Skull still stands to his left). However, when it comes to Premium Formats, Red Skull rocks and looks great next to Captain America.

On a side note, I may be the odd man out, but I never could get into the Hulk PF and was really disappointed with it. When I think of Hulk, I think of pure rage and the PF does not portray that imho.

I love my Cap PF and display him with the Hulk PF & Thor when he gets here next week.No need for any enemies IMO.

P!X4R makes a great point. "Why other Marvel Character would match with Red Skull?" And more specifically which current PFs other than Capt.? And the Answer: None. This is why Red Skull is current traveling out West.

I don't know. I think Red Skull will look good beside Doom in a "bad guys" corner of the Marvel PF line. The problem is of course getting a Doom PF (what with its current price). But that is my plan - to have a Marvel PF line for the heroes (Cap, Thor, Hulk), and for the baddies (Doom, Red Skull).

I don't know. I think Red Skull will look good beside Doom in a "bad guys" corner of the Marvel PF line. The problem is of course getting a Doom PF (what with its current price). But that is my plan - to have a Marvel PF line for the heroes (Cap, Thor, Hulk), and for the baddies (Doom, Red Skull).

You're right about the baddies corner. I'm not too big on that though, which I realized after buying Red Skull. :banghead That's what makes this an easier pass. I'm not too interested in Doom either.

But once the PF line develops more and they get more villians in the line-up, I'm sure someone can make a "balanced" collection of the two sides.

Love your Captain America signature. Where did that scene come from? If that's the new movie, then that rocks! I can't wait...

I love my Cap PF and display him with the Hulk PF & Thor when he gets here next week.No need for any enemies IMO.

They should have made all the baddies sit on the chair like Doom. I would have bought Red Skull then to match it with Doom :)

Back