Is it worth it to get P2 Elder Predator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah but how differnt is the P1 Pred compared to the P2 Elder (not counting the accesories)? That's a different story as they both have the same armour and colours.
yeah, they're definitely similar. but as far as i can tell, the p1 is a totally new and re-tooled figure. the paint scheme is totally different, too.
and the light up helmet sight feature is worth the purchase alone. i'd also like to see if it can be custom added to the p2 elder's cannon.

Elder P2 is a must have figure(IMO). If you are going to get one, I would try to get it sooner then later. I haven't seen one on this forum or Ebay for under $300.00. Good luck on your hunt if you decide to get one.

Thanks for the responses. Guess I've been convinced. Off on the hunt for P2 Elder...

Join the club, I got into the preds when the P2 line was coming out and only had enough money for 3 preds, so i bought Chopper, P2, and AVP ELder. I'm still paying for it to this day:monkey2:monkey2

what is reasonable price?

I have one and due to unforseen circumstances I have to sell it. Brand New.

That's what have trouble figuring out. I don't want to insult people. Some want triple retail and if you offer less, they laugh.

I just tell them to say what they want for it with shipping and I'll take it or leave it.

Lucked out with a loose one in perfect condition for $260 a couple days ago:rock I was kinda scared I was gonna have to bite one at around the $400 mark

i got mine for 450 plus shipping but im not complaining because i used buy it now.
tried auction beofre that but i always lost :p.

but no regrets on paying this much for it. it looks the best so far imho.

The elders are perverts:

Aliensguests116.jpg

Last edited:

For those collectors that have pm'd me, I will probably post the itme on Want to sell thread or an ebay auction.

Back