Is it worth it to get P2 Elder Predator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

transhi100

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm really new to these things. But I thought I'd collect a few since they look so cool. I just bought my first one, the AVP Elder. I was wondering if it's worth it to the P2 Elder Predator as well? Meaning is the P2 version different enough to be worth the purchase? As far as I can tell, the AVP version has a cape, facial hair spikes that have to be glued on; while the P2 version has facial hair spikes sculpted on, a better base, improved body(?) Thanks for the opinions.

yeah, the differences between the Elder Pred 2 and Elder AvP is significant enough to warrant a separate purchase. I just got an Elder P2 and am trying to find a good deal on an AvP Elder myself

yep. totally different figure. and much better in every aspect. especially in the sculpting/accuracy department.
also might as well start saving up for the original Predator when that comes out. so far, it's the best one.

yep. totally different figure. and much better in every aspect. especially in the sculpting/accuracy department.
also might as well start saving up for the original Predator when that comes out. so far, it's the best one.
Ah but how differnt is the P1 Pred compared to the P2 Elder (not counting the accesories)? That's a different story as they both have the same armour and colours.

:lol they will be costly when you get the bug for them!

P2 elder is probably the best figure out of them all in my opinion. Worth getting for sure :rock

Yes, the P2 Elder is the best Pred yet. Of course the upcoming P1 Predator will rival it, but the Elder will still be up there as the best Pred release.

Hi guys,

I'm really new to these things. But I thought I'd collect a few since they look so cool. I just bought my first one, the AVP Elder. I was wondering if it's worth it to the P2 Elder Predator as well? Meaning is the P2 version different enough to be worth the purchase? As far as I can tell, the AVP version has a cape, facial hair spikes that have to be glued on; while the P2 version has facial hair spikes sculpted on, a better base, improved body(?) Thanks for the opinions.

Def.. the best pred so far. Just be prepared to sell a nut for it.

Yeah happy enough! :D . In an ideal world I would have kept it and the others, though I have the scar bio and BD endo coming up..something had to give!

Yeah happy enough! :D . In an ideal world I would have kept it and the others, though I have the scar bio and BD endo coming up..something had to give!

Yeh unfortunately something does eventually give.:banghead
But hey its always good to make a profit when you do have to sell:D

IMO he is worth it at around $200 (impossible to find at this price though right now). Over that and I'd say just get the P1.

great figure if you can get it at a fair price ($250 now probably)
the detail on the head its amazing , even better that wolf in my opinion

wow...scary to see how much these guys go up. i lucked out and got this one last May for about $180 shipped on ebay. he's easily one of the best ones and looks great with the P2 and newly released Lost Predator. you should try to track this guy down soon before he gets around Scar pricing (i think he will due to his renown for being one of the best in the line)

Back