Action Figure Is anyone taking & posting pictures of the new Marvel Hot Toys on Preview Night?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nyc1962

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Since I can't make it to SDCC this year, will anyone be posting pictures on Preview night (Wed) of the new Marvel Hot Toys figures?

I'm especially interested in the 1/4 scale IM Mark 43, the 1/6 Hulkbuster and Scarlet Witch, all of which I pre-ordered from Sideshow.

For those of you attending this year, have a great time.

Last edited:
Re: Is anyone taking & posting pictures of tnew Marvel Hot Toys at SDCC on Preview Ni

I have a few friends who are going. If I see any photos I'll be sure to pass them along.

Re: Is anyone taking & posting pictures of tnew Marvel Hot Toys at SDCC on Preview Ni

I would expect (hope) that snapshots of figures on display show up in their respective discussion threads.

Re: Is anyone taking & posting pictures of the new Marvel Hot Toys on Preview Night?

I hope you guys post plenty of pics! Can't wait to see what they will show tonight.

Re: Is anyone taking & posting pictures of the new Marvel Hot Toys on Preview Night?

I would love to know how wide and deep the Hulk Buster Suit is

Back