Is anyone commissioning Myers masks?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdwardNashton1

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am interested in getting a Rob Zombie replica mask for a movie I'm going to be shooting, and the guy I was going to get one from quit replying to my emails.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

NOTE: I am interested in a clean mask and the rotted version from the film.

No prob. Comming from a person that used to collect masks, I can say it is a pricier hobby than 1/6 collecting. Myers' masks especially. $250 is average price for a decent Myers mask and with Trancas really cracking down on indy mask makers, alot of makers will probably just call it quits and the prices will go up even further.

Should've asked me a few weeks ago as I just sold my NAG. I still have a NAG Screen Used H9 Clean if you want it, but it's the Clean version from the beginning of the film.

The Buried's are $350 each. I'd sell you my NAG SUH9 Clean for $225 shipped in the U.S. Here's a pic:

100_0494.jpg

Top-Right

I don't have that kind of money for a buried, I will look elsewhere. I saw a clean mask on a website for $200, that seems like a good price. I would buy yours if it was $200. I'm just not a walking money machine, I'm way too young to be acquiring that kind of money fast. :(

Like I said mask collecting, especially Myers masks is a much more expensive hobby than 1/6. There are some Myers masks that cost well over $1,000 though I haven't really seen an RZ Myers that's quite that much.

I don't have that kind of money for a buried, I will look elsewhere. I saw a clean mask on a website for $200, that seems like a good price. I would buy yours if it was $200. I'm just not a walking money machine, I'm way too young to be acquiring that kind of money fast. :(

lol, ask your mom for $25 more :lol

The hairline is awesome looking on the bottom left mask. It looks like Nik's Screenused. Awesome copy.

Back