Iroquois Pliskin vs. Snake Plissken

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is the better Snake?

• Total voters

Solidus

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought that this would be a fun discussion as we wait for the Plissken figure from Sideshow. In addition, the members of the VGM section should be able to draw correlations between MGS and the Escape movies; something that's virtually lost to many of those in the General Discussion area. Just thought I'd give those justifications, so that the thread doesn't mysteriously disappear overnight :monkey3

So, without further ado, who do you believe is the better Snake? Solid Snake (aka. Lt. J.G. Iroquois Pliskin, aka. David), or Snake Plissken (aka. S.D. Bob Plissken)?

Two of the most badass characters ever conceived, but only one of them can come out on top in this poll.

Votes are public, by the way. So, I'll know who votes for the third option... :monkey5

tumblr_m6lyb2AUR31qfvhmzo1_500.gif

:peace :lol

Yeah... but Snake Plissken also happens to be Kurt Russell. :D

I really had to think about it. Really. But in the end snake plissken had my vote!

Interesting how the poll has turned out. Plissken has an early lead, but I wonder if it'll continue. I'm still trying to decide who to vote for, believe it or not :lol.

Ehhhh..... Voted for Solid Snake. Plissken is awesome, but Solid manages to keep both his eyes (while battling some immensely powerful foes), and he also kept himself out of jail.

Can't vote because I can't choose. Can't choose the 3rd option cause I ain't got no beef with Solidus.

Back