Iroquois Pliskin vs. Snake Plissken

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is the better Snake?

• Total voters
37374-Will-Smith-hell-no-gif-XTnj.gif

tumblr_monubuafof1ru3yoeo1_500.gif

Daaaaamn girl, slow down :rotfl :panic:

tumblr_m20qx27epA1qlyus3.gif

tumblr_mbp33oNZqb1r3zat8.gif

I still haven't voted yet. Think I'll factor in who will kill me first after " introducing ourselves" Snake or Snake.

@Henry I like both Snakes. I just have a feeling they'd both snap my neck by accident. The question is, which one will kill me first.

tumblr_m5vv1wTCLh1r3zat8.gif

@Henry I like both Snakes. I just have a feeling they'd both snap my neck by accident. The question is, which one will kill me first.

tumblr_m5vv1wTCLh1r3zat8.gif

well Plissken was always someone's b**** in the movies :dunno .. at least at the beginning imho, should I get ready ready to be hated? :lol

Solid Snake is better at doing a mess, he can destroy the world without noticing :lol

Soriddo Sunēku!
Soriddo Sunēku!
Soriddo Sunēku!
Soriddo Sunēku!!!

Solid_Snake_Fsjal_by_PlatinumGlitchMint.jpg

well Plissken was always someone's ***** in the movies :dunno .. at least at the beginning imho ..... ready to be hated.. :lol

Solid Snake is better at doing "a mess" :lol

Well, Plissken gets his sweet revenge in the end. He's a total badass. Escape from New York seriously had one of the best endings that I've ever seen.

It was unexpected and kind of cheesy at the same time, yeah the first one is the best

Well, he rips up the tape that was pivotal for world peace. Plissken just didn't care that the U.S. was on the brink of WW III. The dude is a badass mofo who doesn't give a damn about anything.

Well, he rips up the tape that was pivotal for world peace. Plissken just didn't care that the U.S. was on the brink of WW III. The dude is a badass mofo who doesn't give a damn about anything.

Yeah, felt like, if he could, Plissken would hibernate after destroying the tape.

Yeah, felt like, if he could, Plissken would hibernate after destroying the tape.

Well, John Carpenter was actually planning a sequel called, "Escape from Earth". It never saw the light of day, though. I guess it would be kind of hilarious to see Snake in space :lol.

Well, John Carpenter was actually planning a sequel called, "Escape from Earth". It never saw the light of day, though. I guess it would be kind of hilarious to see Snake in space :lol.

I thought my co-worker was joking about that.

tumblr_m4eamnIeSN1r9zlfvo1_500.gif

tumblr_msilfyUSxT1rgo393o1_250.gif

Anyways...

Brandoloneous, eczamurai, Privyet, Sachiel, Shropt, WellCQCaboutthat, xjamiex.

iaJZrCv.gif

I think "Escape from New Orleans" is too soon.

Back