• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ironman Mark II Armor Unleashed Version Loose

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black Magic

Freaked Out
Reaction score
All prices do not include shipping/ PayPal fees. I'm only interested in selling these in Canada or the U.S. Sorry, no overseas buyers. Unless it is explicitly explained, or there is a picture of it, all figures should be considered in good condition, with no missing parts, and with boxes with only light shelf wear, or slightly bent tabs.

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark II Armor Unleashed Version- $130

Loose. What you see is what you get. No other accessories or box included. The only hands included are the posable ones. Great for someone who doesn't care about an autopsy display, and just wants a nice Mark II. All lights work. Neck/collar area is unattached (came this way, see pictures). When the neck/light assembly is pushed into the post attached to the body, the collar is held in place, so the collar being loose isn't a huge deal anyway, meaning that all of the ugly non-paint-finished area below the collared area is completely covered. If you'd like, I can glue this back into place before I ship it out to you.

Iron Man II 1 by cml88306, on Flickr

Iron Man II 2 by cml88306, on Flickr

Iron Man mark II 3 by cml88306, on Flickr

Iron Man II 4 by cml88306, on Flickr

Last edited:
Re: HT Alien Big Chap, Predator, Cap. America, Iron Man, SSC clones

Reserved for more items.

Re: HT Classic Predator, Ironman Mark II AU version, SSC clones, Sandtroopers

Captain America now sold.

Re: HT Classic Predator, Ironman Mark II AU version, SSC clones, Sandtroopers

Buuuuuuump

Back