Action Figure IRONMAN Custom Arc Reactor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wetacreative

Freakalicious
Reaction score
hello to all ...
have always been an avid IronMan ... 3 seeing the film, I wanted to dedicate to the creation of a prop that has always fascinated me. L'Arc Reactor.
It 's my creation for personal use in order to understand the structure and its difficulties' in the realization. It 'was a great job that I was very impressed and gave a great satisfaction the work is finished. I wanted to share with you some pictures.

I wanted to represent the arc reactor as in the scene of the first film, when Tony Stark to Pepper gives the old reactor made ​​by him when he was a prisoner in the cave.

Nice work that looks great :clap I cant believe ironman 3 takes something as incredible and important to the character as this away from tony, what a horrible choice for the future of ironman, its as bad as if tony were to destroy all his suits that he has ever made :slap

Thanks to all for the compliments, I am a fan of IRON MAN granda, I plan to have more prop that affect the iron man ...

Back