IRONMAN Charge & Shiping Question for My Fellow Members!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agent0028 said:
I'll be getting my IronMan on Tuesday, and I don't have class that day, so there's two reliefs in one.

Those are two huge reliefs. I hate not being around to make sure a package of mine from Sideshow, any package, is safe. Safe and in my house.

Enjoy your Iron Man! I'm guessing mine will ship next week.

noelleon69 said:
i'll be interested to know if UPS or Fedex is cheaper to ship overseas.

UPS, FEDEX, DHL ...are all the same,

What SS can do is may be they can send to EU warehouse for us first and then ship from there. My orders and I presume Australian orders are being sent from US Warehouse hence the high shipping cost.

How much do you guys in the USA get charged for shipping, is it a flat fee for everyone or location specific?

24v33om.jpg

24v33vn.jpg

24v340m.jpg

Bodie The Cursed said:
My shippimg was $11 and change.. Ca Tax was $18 and change.. Def location specific...

Damn, the $140 I just got charged for shipping which works out to about $175 after adding in the exchage rate from USD to AUD means the Ironman will be my last SS purchase.

He better turn up without a mark on him!

Although they haven't charged my credit card yet...... maybe they'll forget?

Doubt it.

Bodie The Cursed said:
With Doom and Ironman both looking down I would place them on the top shelf!

doom and IM will definitely get rearranged. they're there until i can find a better spot.

scates said:
Hey Gambit - I'm in Australia and I just got invoiced for the same freight cost as you. How can they justify the cost? It's more than half the price of the statue itself! With the exchange rate, I'm not going to get much change out of $500.

I've already sent an e-mail to sideshow's customer service asking them to explain the cost.

scates

I dont understand the resentment on the shipping charges.......... If you send a 30lb box of rocks or a 30lb $10,000 statue its still weighs the same and costs the same to ship (minus insurance of course).

There are so many other companies that rip people off by profiting sagnificantly from thier shipping charges. *COUGH* MR *COUGH*

I have accounts with both Fedex and UPS and I assure you that SS is only charging you what they get charged, which mind you is much much lower then you could get yourself from the carriers.

Solution: calculate the shipping into the decision in purchasing the exclusive direct or settle for the reg version and buy locally (or as local as possible).

Jesse

Back