IronFingaz' Chambers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everybody:rock

By the way, AWESOME signature too man, you really really know your movies well!

Thanks man. All the credit goes to Sean (MaulFan) for making it for me. Just wish there were more room for i could include the one's that got left out:monkey2 But i do eat, sleep, ^^^^, read and watch movies almost everyday:D

amazing collection bro. and those dvds!! awesome!!! you gonna get into high def?

I don't plan on it but when i get a PS3 and a new flat screen, i might get a few Blu-Ray movies. But only the one's where the new picture and sound really makes them outstanding.

Awesome collection fingaz!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock You got some grails...for sure. :D And damn...I thought I had a lot of DVDs....my collection is miniscule compared to yours! :lol :lol :rock :rock

Nice collection :D. Dvd freak too eh? So am i ^^. And nice to see someone on the forum that doesent live 1000 miles away ;P.

I have no shelves as well and have been looking at this forum for ideas. Would love to see an update to this thread. I'm wondering how the custom shelves turned out.

Hey IronFingaz,

First off, your collection is AMAZING (to say the least!!!) Don't let those pieces go!

I was just curious. Is the 1:1 Spiderman Bust an International Exclusive? (I can't really tell.)

I have no shelves as well and have been looking at this forum for ideas. Would love to see an update to this thread. I'm wondering how the custom shelves turned out.

An update will come soon. The shelfs are built but need paint (will do that whenever there's spare time). Just need to fix a couple things.

Hey IronFingaz,

First off, your collection is AMAZING (to say the least!!!) Don't let those pieces go!

I was just curious. Is the 1:1 Spiderman Bust an International Exclusive? (I can't really tell.)

Nope. It's the regular version.

And thanks for the kind words, fellas :rock Like i said, an update is on the way. I've gotten some more pieces since with plenty more on the way :D

Back