Statue Iron Studios Wolverine vs Juggernaut diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Facebook:-

Wolverine vs Juggernaut Battle Diorama 1/6 - Marvel Comics
License: Marvel Comics
Scale: Diorama 1/6
Features:
- Made in Polystone
- Hand painted
- Stairs carpet in real cloth
- Includes 2 heads (masked and unmasked) and 2 pairs of hands (Adamantium claws and bone claws) for Wolverine
- Includes a framed picture of the X-Men Original Team by RB Silva from Chiaroscuro Studios, exclusively for the Concept Store
Product dimensions: 44cm (H) x x 46cm (L) x 36cm (D)
Package dimensions: -
UPC: 751320300898
MSRP: USD 749.99
Release schedule: first trimester of 2018

As posted previous page. And here I was making sure it was in bold text.

The base is a great idea, jugs looks very cool but I can't figure out what's off with wolverine. Still need 1/4 juggernaut in my life.

Juggs just makes anything come together, it's a really nice piece IMO. Not too big to worry about where to display it and I love the details on the base. PO as soon as I received the email.

From Facebook:-
- Includes a framed picture of the X-Men Original Team by RB Silva from Chiaroscuro Studios, exclusively for the Concept Store
what is Concept Store? BBTS listed that it comes with X-men picture but not SS. Is BBTS a concept store but not SS?

what is Concept Store? BBTS listed that it comes with X-men picture but not SS. Is BBTS a concept store but not SS?

I've always read that to mean if you purchase direct from their Brazilian store.

So if you get it from a Brazilian reseller, it's possible.

But I'm thinking BBTS is not going that route, so it's probably in error that they stated that they're receiving the picture frame.

Does anyone know if BBTS actually had the Xmen picture frame included with this diorama? I do recall seeing it on their website a week ago and now it's just the diorama listed without Xmen picture.

Pretty cool, this one has been on my radar.
Get it, it's must own!!! I haven't seen a picture or video that captures how great it really is. You'll be happy you did.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

A mirror in the background is a MUST for this dio so the back of Juggernaut is also in focus:

8axry4vy.jpg

bmdhqudn.jpg

Saw this on FB earlier sideshow has a low stock alert on this. Finally pulled the trigger today on this bad boy I love the way the diorama came out.

Last edited:
Back