Statue Iron Studios Wolverine vs Juggernaut diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bit of an odd match-up. But we could all relive that classic moment from the Spidey and His Amazing Friends cartoon where Wolvie attacks!

https://youtu.be/83WxHcDWGSE?t=1m44s

I don't think it's an odd match up. They faced off numerous times before. What I do find odd is why they chose to give us bone claws as a switchout. It doesn't really fit with this piece. It's no big deal because it's extra but odd choice

I don't think it's an odd match up. They faced off numerous times before. What I do find odd is why they chose to give us bone claws as a switchout. It doesn't really fit with this piece. It's no big deal because it's extra but odd choice

Good question and no idea.

I probably wouldn't be displaying that option much (if at all), if I were a collector.

1125x682_previewbanner_903135_ISWolvievsJugger.jpg

Juggs is looking pretty good, but not overly impressed with Wolvie in this pic. Hopefully we get some good pics at the con. Gonna be hard to pass up regardless for me.

I absolutely love it. Will be pre ordering this from sideshow. So glad Iron Studios got the license. This is going to look great next to my other iron studios dioramas

I really like this, I hope the seams around Juggs arms are just a proto thing. I'm loving the base on this, glad it's not another rock base.

I kind of like it.

It's unique and I've yet to see an awesome Juggs representation.

The staircase base is pretty impressive too.

I really like this, I hope the seams around Juggs arms are just a proto thing. I'm loving the base on this, glad it's not another rock base.

Yeah I agree, it's a cool base.

I'm assuming that it's supposed to represent Juggernaut attacking the school.... like he does on occasion.

And I think this is the first time I've seen a base where the representation for the carpet is actual material.

Yeah I agree, it's a cool base.

I'm assuming that it's supposed to represent Juggernaut attacking the school.... like he does on occasion.

And I think this is the first time I've seen a base where the representation for the carpet is actual material.

Good point about the base - likely the Xavier school/institute.

I didn't even notice the carpet details!

Back