Statue Iron Studios Welcome To Jurassic Park diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I wish this was 1/10 scale, those people look tiny looking up at the dinosaur, such a cool piece though.
I wonder what there going to do with that 1/10 Hammond, he needs his own scene to be in....

Man I wish this was 1/10 scale, those people look tiny looking up at the dinosaur, such a cool piece though.
I wonder what there going to do with that 1/10 Hammond, he needs his own scene to be in....

Agreed - I’m presuming 1/10 would just be too tall - looks like at least 2 feet tall would u say?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed - I’m presuming 1/10 would just be too tall - looks like at least 2 feet tall would u say?

I'd say the pre order for this is just around the corner, we'll find out the dimensions then.....but I reckon your close at 2 feet. So 1/10 would be around 4 feet, I don't have a problem with that, pity they didn't stick with that scale for the Diorama's.

I'd say the pre order for this is just around the corner, we'll find out the dimensions then.....but I reckon your close at 2 feet. So 1/10 would be around 4 feet, I don't have a problem with that, pity they didn't stick with that scale for the Diorama's.

I think the Trex diorama is 1/10?

4feet would be amazing but of course pricey. 1/15 would have been perfect at 3feet

Looks great, but I'm very happy with my 1:10 Rexy, would like to stick with that scale.

If they make a 1/10 Spinosaurus (JP Movie monster, not the more realistic dinosaur) I'll sell a kidney to display it opposite Rexy.

The details and paint job of Brachiosaurus looks nice. Have feeling that the price is not a cheap one.

bfc397dee6bea4613aa4dd7c2af7eb8f.jpg

Looks like it’s up to pre order at Iron Studios direct $1000

Love the height almost 3 feet

Its actually got a small footprint, so it shouldn't be too hard to display. Only 30cm deep. Its not really 60cm wide as that includes the overhanging tree and his overhanging tail. I reckon the base itself is around 40cm wide.
I like it and even though its 80cm high, I would have loved it slightly bigger scale.

I like it allot - just waiting to see if Sideshow gets it to pre order as don’t feel like paying full out right now

Back