Iron Studios Terror Dogs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ForeverYoung

Super Freak
Reaction score
I looked but didn't see a thread for these using "search" so I apologize if this is double posting.

I opened my Iron Studio Vinz and Gozer yesterday and am quite happy with them! Granted there isn't much difference between them and it looks like they just used the same body for each rather than make them super different. The horns are different, but everything else looks the same on first glance. I can't blame them in once sense since these were not crazy expensive. I'm glad they at least gave us the different horns to make it truly the two different demons rather than have us pretend to have both buying two. Even the packaging was very similar between the two. They are solid though and I was glad there was a magnet to hold the heads on.

It lists "limited" edition or number on the packaging, but I didn't see any numbering on the statue, an isert, or the packaging. I didn't examine everything with a magnifying glass though and there was a sticker on the box over part of the writing so it's possible there is something under that, but I doubt it.

I like them and though they will be a little out of scale, I think they'll display well with the Blitzway figures coming out!

ISTerrorDogs.jpg

1/10...Likely a little small for 1/6 display for someone who is very meticulous about this sort of thing but I compared with Nicholson Joker (the only 1/6 figure I have for now) and it will be fine imo.

Back