Statue Iron Studios Punisher 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! Bandanna for the win!!

I liked the other head just a lot but I freaking love the look of this piece with the Bandanna. Pulled right from the cover of Jim Lee's Punisher War Journal.

So glad they included this second head with this piece.. Would have drove me nuts if I knew this version was out there and I could not get it.

Ordered!

marvel-the-punisher-statue-iron-studios-903201-23.jpg

Sideshow is listing that is comes with 5 hands but one of the pictures shows a 6th hand. A left hand with a gun. Wonder if the description is wrong or the pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So just to verify ...SSC only has this version up for PO, correct?

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-the-punisher-iron-studios-903201/?me=2gh0hl2z

There isn't an exclusive and a regular to choose from, correct?

Iron Studios verified on their Facebook page that the full version (with all switch-outs) is available from Sideshow. They said that they decided not to do an EX version although what they really did was make the EX available to all of us since the EX was the second head sculpt.

lol I was looking at the pics and asking myself why the bandanna head was so much more appealing to me as it is just the same head sculpt but with different hair and a bandanna....

Well then I looked closer.. Those are two very different face sculpts... LOL...

This piece looks like it is shaping up to be the definitive mass produced Punisher. I loved the comiqeutte but it was 1/5 scale... I thought the XM was nice but sitting on a bike got old to me quick and so I sold him also.

This one hits all the marks.

My only issue is I am not sure I like the texture of the pants. They look more like melted leather and I would rather they went for a more dull paint. Perhaps in hand this will look more realistic.

I also wish he had short sleeves so he could show off his real GUNS... Plus it would break up the black...

Otherwise it;s perfect. Both head sculpts are killer and I will enjoy displaying both.

Iron Studios verified on their Facebook page that the full version (with all switch-outs) is available from Sideshow. They said that they decided not to do an EX version although what they really did was make the EX available to all of us since the EX was the second head sculpt.

Awesome! Thanks for the verification, X!

Now I can order this bad boy ....

Sideshow is listing that is comes with 5 hands but one of the pictures shows a 6th hand. A left hand with a gun. Wonder if the description is wrong or the pic.

I was wondering this myself. I believe the description is wrong. The description states “ Right hand with machine pistol and removable suppressor”, and “Right hand with machine pistol”, which doesn’t make any sense, since the suppressor is removable. If you remove the suppressor , then you have 2 of the exact same right hands holding the pistol. Therefore I believe that’s supposed to be a left hand instead of the right hand. So essentially 2 right hands, and 3 left hands. Hope this didn’t sound confusing, lol.

I was wondering this myself. I believe the description is wrong. The description states “ Right hand with machine pistol and removable suppressor”, and “Right hand with machine pistol”, which doesn’t make any sense, since the suppressor is removable. If you remove the suppressor , then you have 2 of the exact same right hands holding the pistol. Therefore I believe that’s supposed to be a left hand instead of the right hand. So essentially 2 right hands, and 3 left hands. Hope this didn’t sound confusing, lol.

I think you're right ...it's most likely a mistake in the description. We've seen the video, too ...so we know there should be a left and right arm with machine pistol.

I think you're right ...it's most likely a mistake in the description. We've seen the video, too ...so we know there should be a left and right arm with machine pistol.

I'm glad you guys brought that up. I noticed as soon as I read the description, that there was a discrepancy. The thing is the left hand with machine gun is listed in the description on the Iron Studios website (it's the "mão esquerda com submetralhadora") so I wonder if it's just an error on sideshow's part. I mean, the pictures on SS website include a shot of the statue with a machine gun in the left hand.

I would be nice if someone from SS could come here to confirm it.

Here is example of pants.... Just not in love with the paint of texture.

22096107_1662650603746668_4969758880312292698_o.jpg

I noticed how bad the pants looked in this picture as well. If this had went up for order after the initial pics from that convention then I probably would have ordered. After some time has passed and seeing more pictures, my enthusiasm has diminished. I think I'll save my money for the Mark III statue.

Here is example of pants.... Just not in love with the paint of texture.

22096107_1662650603746668_4969758880312292698_o.jpg

wow that's odd. Why use a matte finish on the shirt and semi gloss on the pants?? very odd choice

Ok that makes sense then. Thanks for clarifying.

If anyone wants to sell their Punisher Comiquette to make room and get funds for this one, PM me. Would love to finally get my hands on the comiquette.

Back