Iron Studios: Jurassic Park - 1:10 T-Rex Attack Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell that to my wife haha - I’m happy she let me go with set A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah yes the wives in our life, I'm lucky my wife is a big movie buff like me. I just had a life size K-2SO delivered she had no idea about. I got a big smile and then a shake of the head HAHA, she's very accepting of my hobby, but I make sure she is looked after too.....

The FB review looks good but the short comings such as lack of detail on the body, legs and tail and the not so stellar paint job just don't warrant my money. Prime 1's 1/15 Rex is so much better.
38411932_1885624791484154_3662953980696199168_o.jpg

I wanted to ask what was the shipping price from Chronicle on this? I found it for 840 shipped is that a good price

Hey guys

I'm new here. I was wondering how many of you have committed to ordering the full diorama?
I also noticed that some of you have ordered through Popcultcha, have you had any feedback from them yet in terms of ETA?

Yeah, looks like a pretty generic timeframe... What do you recommend in terms of a display cabinet? Do they come in all shapes and sizes or will this need to be custom made?

I bought a full diorama, my wife does not know yet, I have 8 months to tell her :)

Do you guys know if Iron Studios is planning on doing any other dioramas in the Jurassic Park franchise?

Could you imagine a 1:10 scale diorama of the SUV attack scene on the cliff in The Lost World?

Would that interest you guys?

Dont see them doing a whole new Rexy but keep thinking of the jeep chase scene.

JP1 Dilophosaur attack.
JP2 Stegosaurus encounter would be nice.
JP3 Pteranodon scene.

But I'll wait for the Prime 1 JP1 Raptor vs Rex diorama and JP3 Spinosaurus plane wreckage attack :)

I'd love to see the RV attack scene and it's something I'd absolutely love to own, but it'll be far too expensive and far too big. The JP Rex attack Dilo is already challenging enough. I end always wanted a model of that Mercedes too.

After the clip IS showed of the Dilophosaur scene, I absolutely expect to see that this year. Hopefully including the jeep.

Back