Iron Studios: Jurassic Park - 1:10 T-Rex Attack Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone get any warning this would be wait-listed on Sideshow? I was holding off until I had the money, plus to see if there would be a Black Friday discount, then boom, wait list! An e-mail would have been nice so I could get a pre-order in.

Thats a bummer, I was holding off also. Really just wanting set A. Guess I'll join the waitlist.

I'm going to... I can't see where you add your reward points, unless you do that only if your order is confirmed?

You cant use points on a Waitlist. You would have to call or email them to see if they would let you once your wait list converts

Those Jurassic Park cars have something special in them.

They are so strong, just like the Delorean, the Ecto1, or Tim Burton's Batmobile.

Wonder what my chances are of having my waitlist convert for set A. I see on iron studios website it list there is an edition size of 456 for just set A. Less for B.

just join the waitlist there are bound to be cancellations on this. Such an expensive piece collectors will feel the squeeze before this is ready to ship.

Can't say the painting is great. I think SS T-rex king's painting looks more natural. But man... the sculpt is legit! Can't wait for my waitlist on CC to covert...

I'm a bit miffed at popculture, I asked them if they were getting anymore allocated to them and they said they couldn't get anymore. I put my name down anyway, then I ordered from Chronicle cause I didn't want to miss out before the preorder cut off.
Just checked the site, and they have more for preorder now. They Didn't even tell me.
Should I cancel my Chronicle order, will I lose my deposit? It's going to save me 1K getting it locally.

I was able to cancel and get a refund from Chronicle so I can get this locally now, just saved myself lots of money in postage. Someones waitlist will convert.....
Just want to say great customer service from Chronicle. Look forward to also getting there Alan Grant and Malcolm 1/4 scale statues....

Back