Iron Studios: Jurassic Park - 1:10 T-Rex Attack Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI this just went up on SS's website..... same price, makes me wish i would have waited for the reward points oh well....

I’ve preordered this, but now Prime 1 revealed theirs, and it’s way more accurate

b0df6f7c6d585bd5cf35866dd5238de3.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

FYI this just went up on SS's website..... same price, makes me wish i would have waited for the reward points oh well....

Seriously? CC fights to be the sole distributor in North America and then distributes to Sideshow.......who in turn will distribute to all the other retailers. How does that make sense? I guess if they can make a couple bucks on each piece, they must be good with that.

they doing the whole scene? that paint looks to light in the top shot, and i like the foot on the car.

Seriously? CC fights to be the sole distributor in North America and then distributes to Sideshow.......who in turn will distribute to all the other retailers. How does that make sense? I guess if they can make a couple bucks on each piece, they must be good with that.

yep! i'm a bit pissed as well, my guess is pre-order didn't go so well or something.. the reward points i can't think about it!

I’ve preordered this, but now Prime 1 revealed theirs, and it’s way more accurate

b0df6f7c6d585bd5cf35866dd5238de3.jpg

Well, you would get some debate about that if you went over to SF. Most are saying it is not accurate to how she looked in first movie.

Well, you would get some debate about that if you went over to SF. Most are saying it is not accurate to how she looked in first movie.

Here you can see Prime1 attempt (top) and the original Stan Winston maquette
c9293cfdf60e8249c0456ad6753f5a20.jpg

CC fought for the license to protect their own products, they were FIRST to market. It is their discretion who they allow to then distribute their own products or ones they are importing into their territories that they pay for. SS just has a new deal with CC, they will not be then farming out to other companies like they do with their own products. The timing of the deal is mostly the fault of Iron Studios, they were the ones that told CC what to do with their preorder windows.

Is there no ES on this at all, or it just hasn't been announced yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Is there no ES on this at all, or it just hasn't been announced yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

IS haven't set it as far as we know. They were acting oddly about their preorder windows with Chronicle for some reason so hard to judge when they will set it.

Depending on the price, I may consider cancelling the IS to get this one, it looks so damn good

c18598676ebf34e954038acfe346f83e.png

Did you order the IS stand-alone Rexy? If you cancel yours, I might finally get my wait list to convert lol.
I want to get both pieces.

Bummed I didn't go through SS for the points, I ordered through Chronicle to beat the preorder deadline so I didn't miss out.
I wonder how many of these sets they sold? It sold out on popculture.

Too much Rexes :) Next dio will probably will be the Dilophosaur/Nedry encounter.
Raptor and Rexes are too much at the moment.

Anyone get any warning this would be wait-listed on Sideshow? I was holding off until I had the money, plus to see if there would be a Black Friday discount, then boom, wait list! An e-mail would have been nice so I could get a pre-order in.

Back