Iron Studios: Jurassic Park - 1:10 T-Rex Attack Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like everyone said, CC is the distributor. They cancelled your order because you ignored the statement for us customers to use CC lol

They do ship to the United States. They even advertise Worldwide shipping on their website.

Wait, you’re in the US too, right? Did they cancel your order as well?

I've never had an order cancelled from them. I didn't order this piece because I don't have the adequate space for it. I did however email to see if the shipping quote they gave me on set A was correct, in which they basically told me it was. I find it really odd that they wouldn't have corrected me at the time and said "you're supposed to order through CC if you're in the U.S."

I've never had an order cancelled from them. I didn't order this piece because I don't have the adequate space for it. I did however email to see if the shipping quote they gave me on set A was correct, in which they basically told me it was. I find it really odd that they wouldn't have corrected me at the time and said "you're supposed to order through CC if you're in the U.S."

Just like in the US, you talk to 10 customer service reps, you can get 10 different answers.

Yep I just saw it up on Popcultcha's website as well. I was hoping it was going to receive their Preorder discount as I saw a couple of Iron Studio pieces recently receive that discount. But this one as well as a couple of others put up for preorder today didn't get it. Maybe those two pieces received it in error as Iron Studio pieces have never received their PPPP discount.

This will look great. I wish I had the space available to get this diorama, but I've just got too many other orders at the moment.

This has disappeared from the popculture site. Does this mean all preorders are sold?

Yep just checked with them, all gone..... bugger.

New pic:

yneoFBR.jpg

Back