Iron Studios: Jurassic Park - 1:10 T-Rex Attack Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the $649 stand-alone Rexy going to be restocked? It's sold out on both CC and IS.
A shame that I missed it... I don't care about the road/plants/fence/Ford+kids, all I want is Rexy as she is. Anyone here happens to not want it anymore and is willing to transfer the pre-order to me? Thanks...

Got an email from CC confirming June 11th pre-order with payment plan... i have zero space for this ...but getting it. i'll figure out space later lol

Is the $649 stand-alone Rexy going to be restocked? It's sold out on both CC and IS.
A shame that I missed it... I don't care about the road/plants/fence/Ford+kids, all I want is Rexy as she is. Anyone here happens to not want it anymore and is willing to transfer the pre-order to me? Thanks...

Get on the waitlist

Per Newsletter:
"We have FIVE new pre-orders from Iron Studios dropping 6/11 at 3pm CDT (8pm UTC) at chroniclecollectibles.com. Please note that all of these items must be pre-ordered by July 20th to guarantee purchase. All orders received after July 20th will be waitlisted."

Per Newsletter:
"We have FIVE new pre-orders from Iron Studios dropping 6/11 at 3pm CDT (8pm UTC) at chroniclecollectibles.com. Please note that all of these items must be pre-ordered by July 20th to guarantee purchase. All orders received after July 20th will be waitlisted."

woot! but dang that's 4 pm for me... I'll be driving home from work to UPS and the gym gah be a few hours before i can throw money at the screen.

woot! but dang that's 4 pm for me... I'll be driving home from work to UPS and the gym gah be a few hours before i can throw money at the screen.

And that's why they invented smartphones.

But anyway it probably won't be an issue when you place your order.

i'm facing the same issue on space.. but figure i have 10-12 months to figure it out... maybe a more traditional couch i could move closer to the TV.. and a cabinet behind the couch... means i'd HAVE to get a case made for this as well then...

i'm facing the same issue on space.. but figure i have 10-12 months to figure it out... maybe a more traditional couch i could move closer to the TV.. and a cabinet behind the couch... means i'd HAVE to get a case made for this as well then...

Agree with the case idea, would look stunning set up in a nice glass cabinet.
We need to figure out how the lights are powered though....

My God it's over 5 feet long! I wouldn't have anywhere to display something like that. The Rex on her own would he kinda nice though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

yes! It's huge, "Dimensions with Back Base Environment 22.4″ tall, 63″ wide and 29.5″ deep" the depth is what is a kicker for my behind the couch idea. I'd need a 30inch deep case (at lest), and doubt i can move my couch 2.5 feet up from where its at lol.

Did anybody just get their orders canceled by Iron Studios without warning?

Back