Iron Studios: Jurassic Park - 1:10 T-Rex Attack Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I left it up to chance on the waitlist and it converted. It was an agonizing few days as I debated really pulling the trigger. Normally a 1/6 figure collector, but this dio is just too awesome.

I left it up to chance on the waitlist and it converted. It was an agonizing few days as I debated really pulling the trigger. Normally a 1/6 figure collector, but this dio is just too awesome.

Congratulations. Are they shipping it to you already, though?

Thank you! I did a payment plan (x2). I don’t have the space for it yet. (I got a moducase on order.) I have worries about small little broken pieces, but I hear that’s just a normal part of the statue world.

Thank you! I did a payment plan (x2). I don?t have the space for it yet. (I got a moducase on order.) I have worries about small little broken pieces, but I hear that?s just a normal part of the statue world.

Which Moducase model did you buy?

I am having a similar dilemma on what case will fit the Game of Thrones Drogon statue.

I ordered this diorama direct from Iron Studios end of last year (paid off in January with 2 installments) but they still have not shipped the statue to me yet.

I was planning it atop some DF120s extended out with DF60s. I know the tail will hang out over the edge but think the base will have enough room.

Ok. So not actually enclosed in the case itself but on top.

I just ordered the Brachiosaurus statue over the weekend. Was on the fence about it until there was a 10% coupon.

That?s yet another statue I have not planned where to put yet.

Ok. So not actually enclosed in the case itself but on top.
I am thinking it will make it more of the focus of the collection, but i do worry about dust : /

That?s yet another statue I have not planned where to put yet.

I have to say I have not planned the logistics behind most purchases, just pulled the trigger. To re-phrase Malcolm, "I will find a way" ... hopefully.

Updating the scenery on my set A

20200513_162101.jpg
20200513_153246.jpg
20200515_190424.jpg20200515_190418.jpg20200513_162107.jpg

Hey, guys, does the right paw of your Rex go all the way in? Mine hovers very noticeably. I think either there's something blocking the hole a bit or the rod is too long.

Hey, guys, does the right paw of your Rex go all the way in? Mine hovers very noticeably. I think either there's something blocking the hole a bit or the rod is too long.

It should go all the way in, I had a similar issue with one of the pylons, the hole had some stone in it, I was able to clean it out.

It should go all the way in, I had a similar issue with one of the pylons, the hole had some stone in it, I was able to clean it out.

Thanks, Big Mo.

The thing is, there doesn't seem to be anything obstructing the hole, which is why I'm puzzled.

Measure the peg and hole to compare. You might need to grind off some peg or drill out the base to make the hole deeper.

I did measure them, and they seemed to be about the same. :confused: Looks like I will have to do some of that anyway, but I'm just not good at 'handicrafts'. :crying

Mine did the same thing so I reached out to Iron Studios and they are replacing my set A base piece. Unfortunately my return process started in April and I still don't have a new one yet.:monkey1

IMG_0296.jpg

So i received my replacement base and this is how the foot sits. Neither the left or right foot sits in the prints on the ground or the car. Is this normal?

Back