Iron Studios: Jurassic Park - 1:10 T-Rex Attack Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the IS, paint app is cheap. Flash in this pic makes it worst, but it?s terrible anyway.

Do you have the Rex on its own? Or with the car too? I didn't think that one was out yet. I would like to have the diorama as I like owning a scene. And I like the car. But I would probably prefer the whole car. So maybe I should get the Prime 1 Rex and the Iron Studios explorer.

I have the stand alone one, but from the pics that are being showed of the set, paint app is the same, rain drops aside.

I would definitely go for the Prime1. Have in mind that they are in different scales though, the explorer might look a little bigger than it should.

Hard to tell in the vid and I couldn't understand. Not sure about the sand and mud effects on the car and tracks. Need to see it in person.
Also the blood on the kids doesn't look real at all.
Will still be an impressive piece and I look forward to getting the full set, hopefully arrives soon.

Where are all the pics and vids of both sets? Popculcha want my $3500 to ship this out now, but I’m very worried about the quality. Would love to see more reviews first....

Think I'm going to have to ditch the giant ferns and come up with something more appropriate and in scale than the assortment of plants they picked. There are a number of issues with this that bother me, but at least I can fix that one thing easily enough. I know people complain about the paint and I will do my own detailing as well, but the big thing that always stuck out for me was the distance between the two Explorers. Obviously, the cant' make this accurate, but the T-rex took quite a few steps before reaching the spot where Grant was waving the flare.

Think I'm going to have to ditch the giant ferns and come up with something more appropriate and in scale than the assortment of plants they picked. There are a number of issues with this that bother me, but at least I can fix that one thing easily enough. I know people complain about the paint and I will do my own detailing as well, but the big thing that always stuck out for me was the distance between the two Explorers. Obviously, the cant' make this accurate, but the T-rex took quite a few steps before reaching the spot where Grant was waving the flare.

You can easily buy artificial plants on aliexpress

Got my sets in today from Chronicle. Super Heavy!!! Worth the wait and I love that you can adjust if you dont have the space.
8cd43b4ffd4bf9f5da0d2a9bb628d3d7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Can any owners out there tell me the actual base measurements. I know the entire set is 1600 wide including the overhanging tail. But I'm making a display base and need to know the base measurements. Thanks in advance....

Anyone know where I can find this now? Seems sold out everywhere and I missed the pre-order. On sideshow waitlist currently.
I'm in the USA.
Only interested in Set A.

Back