Iron Studios: Jurassic Park - 1:10 T-Rex Attack Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do I find extremely strange at Iron Studios? They said that these two sets (AB) have already been shipped to all other distributors in the world, and with all these, if so, it was either the worst release in the world, or there are very few buyers and collectors disinterested to take pictures, to see at least one video on Youtube. It is absolutely strange that from nowhere new information about the diorama does not appear, only a few photos probably from Asian collectors. I spoke to a large store from UK that sells top statues from several Brands. They said that IS and in their case also will receive this diorama very late, they still complain that IS is accustomed to having all products delayed by delay. It is inadmissible for this diorama to be released in December, and would normally have to be released in June-August!!! They delayed for another 4 months. An absurdity. It's my first order from them and I don't know much about this company. I do not know who lies CC or IS ... because everyone is talking about a very long delay. only IS says that already all the distributors have received this diorama and that they will receive each one in the shortest time.

that's what IS wrote me, exactly on 29 jul :"Yes, SET A is been shipped from our factory now, I can say according to what they told is the cargo is on the traveling on the sea now, its coming very soon �� !"

Was told today from IS:

?it was released already. Asia, Europe and LATAM is coming this month?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few pages earlier I wrote that I have information from a distributor that in Europe it will be December-January nobody believed me

Good luck guys. I'm still regretting being too desperate and bought the standalone from CC instead of waiting just a little bit longer to buy it from Sideshow so I could get the $60+ reward points...T _ T

Very worried about CC, think about it, what was there last release? Everything due has been delayed. I hope I'm wrong, but where there's smoke.....

FB shows a ton of stuff getting released within the last week

Just got an email from Sideshow that my order has been delayed til Dec 2019-Feb 2020. That is unfortunate.

Just got an email from Sideshow that my order has been delayed til Dec 2019-Feb 2020. That is unfortunate.

If I?m not mistaken though - these run through CC and Sideshow was just brought in to help distribute - could be wrong but that?s what I remember reading.

Well maybe better it comes in after the Xmas shipping jam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For everyone who likes comparisons:

in-Collage-20190927-181348673.jpg

And I like them both! Remember the flash photography will have interfered with the colours somewhat.

Perhaps Prime 1 is more accurate, but I like the diorama with the car included.

And I like them both! Remember the flash photography will have interfered with the colours somewhat.

Perhaps Prime 1 is more accurate, but I like the diorama with the car included.

I have the IS, paint app is cheap. Flash in this pic makes it worst, but it?s terrible anyway.

Back