Iron Studios: Jurassic Park - 1:10 T-Rex Attack Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoke to CC who was the company that you had to order this through at the beginning before SS got involved and IS started to ship. CC advised this to me:

“Our manufacturer has indicated that the Indominus-Rex should be arriving sometime toward the end of September and we will begin contacting customers with shipping information once they are close to arrival. Iron Studios has indicated that they are delayed in production completion as well, and they anticipate us receiving the Jurassic Park Diorama sometime shortly after the arrival of the I-Rex.”

Maybe that’s just CC though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where do you get this information? I talked to Iron Studios, and they mentioned very clearly that they will launch Diorama and both sets in August 2019 , not even in December as you mentioned. What is the source of information?

From my supplier, when I asked if there are any delays

It is very strange that you have received such information from CC. I received this official message from Iron Studios, what do you think? : "Yves, SET A is been shipped from our factory now, I can say according to what they told is the cargo is on the traveling on the sea now, its coming very soon :) !"

It is very strange that you have received such information from CC. I received this official message from Iron Studios, what do you think? : "Yves, SET A is been shipped from our factory now, I can say according to what they told is the cargo is on the traveling on the sea now, its coming very soon :) !"

I was told by Iron Studios that It was coming in August as well however I ordered through CC so possible delays in that way? Honestly though who knows I’ll just wait till I get the email to pay for the hefty shipping charges as presuming the box is huge

I'm really scared. IS has told me a while ago that there could be 2-3 big boxes for each set[emoji24][emoji33][emoji27][emoji2962]. We'll pay a little fortune.

Probably better then 1 oversized box though as shipping prices get much higher with that.

I also received from Heather from CC the following answer regarding IS Jurassic Park Set A: "Thank you for your kind words and patience as we await the arrival of the Iron Studios Jurassic Park Diorama Set A. Iron Studios has indicated that the Diorama should be arriving sometime toward the beginning of fall and we will begin contacting customers with shipping information once they are close to arrival. While we do our best to stay abreast of completion and delivery dates for all upcoming product, we realize that our manufacturers and distribution partners have unexpected delays that cause these dates to change on a regular basis. We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding and look forward to reaching out with shipping information for the Iron Studios Diorama very soon. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to contact us with any further questions or concerns."

I'm worried about the Chroniclesque polka dots on Rexy:

mokv3RW.jpg

Hopefully it's just a thing of the flash.

Those spots are much more subdued on the Prime 1:

EID58Gf.jpg

I'm worried about the Chroniclesque polka dots on Rexy:

mokv3RW.jpg

Hopefully it's just a thing of the flash.

Those spots are much more subdued on the Prime 1:

EID58Gf.jpg

The stand alone edition has those dots. Paint app is very cheap and flat, can?t be compared to the Prime1 one.

I?ve been told direct from IS that this has been released to all companies for shipping except Chronicle due to CC delays - anyone else know anything? Anyone not in North America get it?

Iron studios: The cargo is ready, many costumers already received it but unfortunately Chronicles didnt paid for the cargo, is the only company that had this problem. I heard they promise to pay for end of this month, our legal team is working on that with them and Universal Studios. we are sorry for this but is not our fault!😳😳😵🤯🤯🤯😱

I think we should call the people at CC because they are directly responsible, and ask for clear explanations, because it is not fair how they proceed with U. S. clients.😔

I think we should call the people at CC because they are directly responsible, and ask for clear explanations, because it is not fair how they proceed with U. S. clients.��

Very worried about CC, think about it, what was there last release? Everything due has been delayed. I hope I'm wrong, but where there's smoke.....

I did speak to CC yesterday and they did say they were having some delays and will work them out with IS - I told them what IS is telling clients so we need to know what?s going on considering CC makes you pretty much pay well advance of releases. She assured me that everything will be fine, however did mention that if things don?t work out a refund would happen so not to worry.

Honestly I am concerned.

Back