Statue Iron Studios Joker 1/3 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a pic of the classic portrait?

Not seen a close up of it yet, have to wait for the pre-order to see it on the statue but can just about make it out in the corner of this pic.

N9fNeEV.jpg

Yea, that's for sure. Classic Joker might just be more preferred than this one.

b2ea356c80ea4479895062c0bb734ca6.plist

d2edd19f01b709f95dcd931761075015.plist

01fe605ac3ec158de15a24bb2c1a848a.plist

cb6eb48a4139b0acf702f1ffcbc026aa.plist

I mean, the classic swap out looks phenomenal to me if folks aren?t digging the gruesome sculpt (which I also think is incredible).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, they've catered to both sides here. I'm sticking with my Arkham asylum one for now but would love to see him next to the upcoming harley quinn from p1

Agreed, they've catered to both sides here. I'm sticking with my Arkham asylum one for now but would love to see him next to the upcoming harley quinn from p1

That's awesome you brought that up because from the P1 line I have Bats, Scarecrow and Harley... and I was debating on grabbing the exclusive Joker from P1, but then I saw this beast & decided to take my chances. I think he'll look fantastic next to them--though that Arkham Joker is amazing too.

Sorry I meant the sideshow 1/4 scale Arkham joker, I did have the 1/3 scale harley and the bigger scale is so impressive but I sold her to focus on quarter scale

With the regular portrait I think it's the best classic 1/3 scale Joker so far. Also love the smaller base compared to Prime 1 pieces.

Personally I'd never use the skin peeled off face but it's well done for those not as squeamish as me lol.

I dont know if I should get this joker or the prime 1 bermjo joker to go with my hush batman.What do you guys recommend?

I'm not a New 52 fan to say the least. With that said, I'm very disappointed with the classic portrait. It really doesn't do much for me. I think the New 52 portrait looks phenomenal. The details and paint apps are nothing short of amazing IMO. Since I'm no fan of the New 52 and don't care for the classic portrait, this will be a pass for me. However, I do think the New 52 version of this statue looks stunning.

Back