Statue Iron Studios Iron Man Statue (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this thing is really a treat. I will say it again, the best 1/4 scale iron man statue ever produced imho.

This statue is indeed as awesome as everyone says it is. So glad to have this in my collection. Can't wait for Cap.

What is great about this statue is that I had very minimal expectations....this is my first Iron Studios product so I wasn't sure what to expect.

But after having in hand...all I can say is "wow". As much as I love Sideshow Mark VI Maquette...this may have become my favorite IM collectible.

nice that so many are happy with their purchase!!! seems like the in hand quality is being upped by many companies :D

ebay is the only way for this piece. secret compass still has cap from iron studios available last time i checked.

do you any recommendation for the seller in eBay? please pm me if you know. i need to buy one piece from IS.
thanks

nice that so many are happy with their purchase!!! seems like the in hand quality is being upped by many companies :D

Exactly. I like that we have options and it puts more pressure on other companies to be more competitive with their offerings.

Finally got it.

Best iron man statue yet, finally found a good 1/4 version. Realized what makes this statue stand apart after some examination is the fact all the armor pieces are separate and glued together (sort like gundam) as oppose to almost all the other versions where it is mostly 1 piece of polystone that's painted on, which lacks the 3D effect and make all those black lines glaringly bad.

Some other things i noticed:
1) Perfect head sculpt and paint (again mouth piece is separate so no wiggly black lines).
2) Eyes are made using high quality led type acrylic that fit perfectly, as oppose to the cheap white plastic stuff with gaps around the edges, i always hated that.
3) Great pose very unique, however makes me nervous displaying him like that long term
4) Battery cover on the bottom of base is kinda filmsy and misses the screw to secure it in place. I need to get one from homedepot

All in all, i am satisfied.

is_ironman_1.jpg

is_ironman_2.jpg

is_ironman_3.jpg

is_ironman_4.jpg

is_ironman_5.jpg

is_ironman_6.jpg

is_ironman_7.jpg

is_ironman_8.jpg

is_ironman_9.jpg

I agree, defiantly the Iron Man to beat.. Imagine the Ebay price on this thing after a year or so.... :thud:

I know this will be the last iron man statue to leave my collection. Once all of these settle in collectors hands, finding him at almost any reasonable price will be next to impossible. I wonder if Iron Studios was surprised by the popularity of this and Magneto.

I know this will be the last iron man statue to leave my collection. Once all of these settle in collectors hands, finding him at almost any reasonable price will be next to impossible. I wonder if Iron Studios was surprised by the popularity of this and Magneto.

uh, i don't think iron studios did a magneto. XM studios did magneto and that one is great yes but a totally different company.

uh, i don't think iron studios did a magneto. XM studios did magneto and that one is great yes but a totally different company.

I believe they did a 1/6 scale Magneto tossing a iron beam through the eye of a Sentinel

yep. And it is fantastic.

Attachments

• 11665390_165004367169049_6798985676761374078_n.jpg
    11665390_165004367169049_6798985676761374078_n.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 271
Back