Statue Iron Studios Iron Man Statue (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what's your return policy Ricardo? Or do you actually open these up and inspect them yourself?

I open every statue, test the LED/Light up function and inspect if it has any damage or defect. I can also send pictures of yours at your request.
I do that because international shipping is so expensive and It is not fair for the buyer to pay for return shipping in case you have any of the above problems.

Hi Ambasah

No word on price or release date on the 2015 line. I will keep the forum updated with new info.

*If I remember it right I think I bought a Spider-man PF from you. I picked it up at the Yorkdale Mall parking lot.

Last edited:
Hi Ambasah

No word on price or release date on the 2015 line. I will keep the forum updated with new info.

*If I remember it right I think I bought a Spider-man PF from you. I picked it up at the Yorkdale Mall parking lot.

what a small world! yeah, that was me : )

Sanjai

Best-looking Iron Man statue I've seen in a long time. I cancelled my Mark 42 after the paint-job concerns, so hoping IS delivers this time.

Ricardofeitoza on this forum handles Iron Studios pre-orders. Shoot him a message. He's a great guy!

Sent from my XT910

New pic up on FB.
Here it is from their instagram:
https://instagram.com/ironstudios/

Image3.jpg

Holy crap this is already that far into production?! RICARDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :lol

Back